Joe Warren suspended 90 days. Diaz, 5 years

Yeah yeah Diaz was a repeat offender. Still, this would have got Warren at least 9 months to a year in Vegas

@Jason_Floyd: Texas Commission Executive Director Greg Alvarez has confirmed to me that Joe Warren has been suspended 90 days for positive drug test Phone Post 3.0

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/ex-bellator-champ-joe-warren-on-nick-diaz-you-break-a-law-youve-got-to-deal-with-it

Hope he still feels the same, I would bet if his 90 days turned into 5 years he'd feel a hell of a lot different. Phone Post 3.0

It shouldn't matter if a fighter smokes weed. This is getting ridiculous. It is not performing enhancing.

Jones gets caught doing coke, but nothing happens, but the commission makes a big deal about weed? This is so fucking stupid.

I would absolutely love to hear the commissions reasoning as to why weed is performance enhancing. Phone Post 3.0

fuck the nsac is a disgrace. I thought Texas was supposed to be bad.

"and 5 years for his 3rd"

His third offense in Nevada. 5th overall I believe

Yes 5 years was absurd, but get the facts right.

It's law. All we can do is call it out for being BS. Not compare completely different scenarios and act like it's a conspiracy. That's how you lose credibility in the eyes of a body like the NSAC Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - It's law. All we can do is call it out for being BS. Not compare completely different scenarios and act like it's a conspiracy. That's how you lose credibility in the eyes of a body like the NSAC Phone Post 3.0

it wasn't a conspiracy it was a witchhunt.

RKing85 - "and 5 years for his 3rd"

"5th overall"

Please explain. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - It's law. All we can do is call it out for being BS. Not compare completely different scenarios and act like it's a conspiracy. That's how you lose credibility in the eyes of a body like the NSAC Phone Post 3.0
What exactly is law? Diaz has a medicos marijuana license in CA. That is LAW in CA, maybe not federally but at the state level it is. The punishments of the NSAC are not law, they are judgement calls and they got it wrong. The fact that another state commission has a completely different punishment yet, they also uphold the suspensions of other states is bullshit.

If Diaz simply couldn't fight in Vegas that is one thing. But no sanctioned MMA event in the US will let him fight Phone Post 3.0

Canned Hams - But....Diaz didn't even fail a 3rd time. Phone Post 3.0
This too. He passed 2 WADA tests. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - It's law. All we can do is call it out for being BS. Not compare completely different scenarios and act like it's a conspiracy. That's how you lose credibility in the eyes of a body like the NSAC Phone Post 3.0

tenchu -

Do you both seriously not get this?

Diaz passed 2 WADA tests, far more stringent than the stupid fucking test the commission did.

Also they gave him 5 years because he wasn't 'showing them respect' it's not a conspiracy, it's a state agency being cunts and ruining someone's career because they are on a power trip Phone Post 3.0

That's ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye -

"5th overall"

??? Phone Post 3.0

I dont know why we talk so much about the punishement when the real issue is the is finding him guilty despite 2 out of 3 tests saying the opposite. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye -
TFK_SickEye -

"5th overall"

??? Phone Post 3.0
Where did these other two offenses come from? Phone Post 3.0

Its total bullshit

free nick diaz

Its texas, he's just happy he didnt get the death penalty. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Yeah yeah Diaz was a repeat offender. Still, this would have got Warren at least 9 months to a year in Vegas

@Jason_Floyd: Texas Commission Executive Director Greg Alvarez has confirmed to me that Joe Warren has been suspended 90 days for positive drug test Phone Post 3.0
Warren failed for marijuana multiple times while wrestling and it cost him a world team spot. I believe it was while he was suspended from wrestling for a failed marijuana test that he had his first Mma fight. Phone Post 3.0

Warren is also a repeat offender. What they're doing to Nick Diaz is not only unprecedented, it should and probably is illegal. Something has to be done. Everyone has to sign this petition quick before that deadline comes Phone Post 3.0