Joel Tudor - Now in ADCC!

Just got the call from Joel - he got a call from Kid Peligro - he's going to Spain to compete in Abu Dhabi.

He will be in the same division as Rani...

Joel considers this the biggest honor in his BJJ career and is in disbelief.

He wanted me to let all the BJJ Revolution guys that he will represent the team 100%

WAR TUDOR! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great News for Joel!!!

War Bjj Revolution team !!!!!!!!!

sweet.

Congrats. Good luck.

Very cool

fantastic and what an opportunity for him!

great news for Joel and the team.

Jeff Messina
bjj revolution team
revolutiondojo.com

Jeff Messina
bjj revolution team
revolutiondojo.com

Jeff Messina

bjj revolution team

revolutiondojo.com

great news

good luck to him from all at

Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution Team London

Congrats!

War BJJ Revolution/Carlson Gracie Team!

Joel's 3 fights from US NATIONALS

As the under 66 kg category was already announced as completed (16 fighters listed), do you know who Joel will replace?

Or is he coming in as an alternate?

Congrats to Joel & TTT for BJJ Revolution Team!

BenJay - As the under 66 kg category was already announced as completed (16 fighters listed), do you know who Joel will replace?

Not sure who Joel is replacing. He called me and told me that Kid Peligro called him and said the tix were arranged for him already. He leaves on Tuesday.

I'll let you know if I hear any other details from him.

very nice job. amazing guard ttt

Furacao - 
BenJay - As the under 66 kg category was already announced as completed (16 fighters listed), do you know who Joel will replace?

Not sure who Joel is replacing. He called me and told me that Kid Peligro called him and said the tix were arranged for him already. He leaves on Tuesday.

I'll let you know if I hear any other details from him.

Nice man, thanks!

That would fit right into my pretty ADCC blog I have going over at sherdog.... Shameless plug coming up:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/official-adcc-2009-blog-sherdog-grappling-1046312/

I got the same phone call from Joel this morning, he is pumped up!

War Tudor!

OK just heard from someone that Joel may be replacing Urijah. This news came from my teammate who wrestled at Davis with Urijah. My teammate spoke with Urijah and he said his hand may not be 100% for the tourney so thats our guess on who Joel may be replacing.

This is just a best guess based off a recent conversation with Urijah and not directly from ADCC themselves.

<!--Session data-->

Such an amazing talent.