Joey Beltran: "I did not inject Nandrolone"

https://twitter.com/mexicutioner760

I can say without a shadow of a doubt I did not inject Nandrolone into my body. I am sorry to my family and friends for the shame this... 

Brought to any of you. I promise soon the whole story will be told and I will go through whatever is necessary to find the reason for this.. 

Positive test. I am at fault for taking a supplement or perhaps combination of something that caused my test result. My team and I will ... 

Seek the truth. I am sorry once again and truly apologize to the people that matter the most to me.- Joey Beltran

He ate it instead..! Phone Post

I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

I used to be that naive guy who thought, "Well, not everyone is using PEDs in MMA."  But when Joey F'N Beltran is testing positive, you know the usage has to be an epidemic.  Zuffa really needs to get a handle on this or it will bring them (and the whole sport) down.

Heel Hooker - The supplement excuse doesn't hold anymore. You're responsible for whatever goes in your body.

This.

Beltran was under a ton of pressure. He pretty much got washed out of Zuffa and dropped weight to come in and take a beating against the New Zealander. I dont think Beltran deserves to be in the ufc based on his lack of skills. Now that he's failed the test he should be cut again.

ya know, back when norandro was legal (almost 10 years ago), this would have been a half-way valid excuse.... but there's really no way he accidentally ingested this substance.

Nandralone has an absurdly long detection hal-life as well, so any athlete using this is kind of dumb....

with that being said, i'm a big fan of Beltran, and always look forward to his fights.

I could care less if guys juice, but seriously, everyone using the same excuse and acting like a "deer in headlights" is getting tired. Non one believes you dude...just don't say anything.

Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

"And I sold a gallon of that stuff to bob sapp"....victor conte

Awesome Phone Post

He is one of the last guys I would think of as far as PED's goes. Strange. Typical excuse as well.

Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post

The 'clear' isn't nandrolone.

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

norcal3737 -

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post

THIS!

I actually believe most these guys. The supplements you all buy at GNC and Max Muscle are not regulated or tested by any official federal agency. Anything can be in that plastic can or pill. Just because its over the counter doesn't make it safe or legal.

These companies don't give a shit what's in their product. As long as it works and you believe it. Phone Post

His trainer injected it.

If he didn't do anything why did he feel the need to apologize not once, twice, in a couple of short paragraphs?

whoabro -
norcal3737 -

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post

Yes there is. This isn't a forum to discuss black market products, but nandrolone based orals exist. Phone Post

"I didn't take no stereo." Ben Johnson Phone Post

Boooooooooooo!! Phone Post