Joey Diaz talking about Rogan leaving LA...

1 Like

Rogan shouldn’t run from communism that he’s voted for and vote for more of it wherever he goes.

27 Likes

failure at life -

Rogan shouldn’t run from communism that’s he’s voted for and vote for more if it wherever he goes.

Damn. I like Rogan but that’s hard to argue with.  He was a gangster for Bernie but is running from Bernie (light) esque politics. 

9 Likes

Can you blame him. I don't know why anyone would want to live in a city, and can you imagine the rioting that will happen if Trump wins, it will make the last few months look tame. 

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Can you blame him. I don't know why anyone would want to live in a city, and can you imagine the rioting that will happen if Trump wins, it will make the last few months look tame. 

Yes I blame him and everyone else like him. They push their bullshit agenda on the rest of us but run away when their policies and ideas don’t work out like they planned. Hollywood is a fucking joke.

Fuck assholes. The rich people in Beverley Hills put up the bail money for the looters, arsonists, and rioters around the country but these same people are in favor of a resolution passed in Beverly Hills that bans protesting. Fuck these liberal millionaires who vote for this shit, push it on the rest of and then turn around and run from the problems they created.

They should be ashamed of themselves, they are nothing but a bunch of full of shit hypocrites. We should stop watching the propaganda they put on TV and in movies and these assholes would be forced to live in the real world. They would never make it.

https://variety.com/2020/politics/news/beverly-hills-protest-emergency-order-1234634389/

17 Likes
failure at life - 

Yes I blame him and everyone else like him. They push their bullshit agenda on the rest of us but run away when their policies and ideas don’t work out like they planned. Hollywood is a fucking joke.

Fuck assholes. The rich people in Beverley Hills put up the bail money for the looters, arsonists, and rioters around the country but these same people are in favor of a resolution passed in Beverly Hills that bans protesting. Fuck these liberal millionaires who vote for this shit, push it on the rest of and then turn around and run from the problems they created.

They should be ashamed of themselves, they are nothing but a bunch of full of shit hypocrites. We should stop watching the propaganda they put on TV and in movies and these assholes would be forced to live in the real world. They would never make it.

https://variety.com/2020/politics/news/beverly-hills-protest-emergency-order-1234634389/

Never once heard Joe support BLM or SJWs (could be wrong though), I have heard him call them out though.

As for not being into celeb pop culture, I am already way ahead on that one. My TV is used as a PC moniter, nothing more. I never watch any of that crap. 

failure at life -

Rogan shouldn’t run from communism that he’s voted for and vote for more of it wherever he goes.

To the piece of used toilet paper who voted my post down, instead of pressing a button to vote me down why don’t you refute my point? I’m waiting for a coherent, logical arguement against my point.

5 Likes

failure at life -

Thats the leftist way though. He'd be breaking away from who he is. Vote with emotion over logic and reason and then when shit finally hits the fan you run away to the people who have been telling you how it shoulda been done all along.

1 Like
failure at life - 

Never once heard Joe support BLM or SJWs (could be wrong though), I have heard him call them out though.

As for not being into celeb pop culture, I am already way ahead on that one. My TV is used as a PC moniter, nothing more. I never watch any of that crap. 

Using his voice in support of Bernie is that x’s infinity quite honestly. Anything else is intellectual dishonesty. 

1 Like
failure at life - 

Whether or not joe Rogan has explicitly stated support for the communist front cleverly named black lives matter is irrelevant. If you support Bernie sanders, you support the rest of the bullshit that comes with him.

7 Likes
failure at life - 
failure at life -

To the piece of used toilet paper who voted my post down, instead of pressing a button to vote me down why don’t you refute my point? I’m waiting for a coherent, logical arguement against my point.

These bitches cant argue with facts.

That is why they use and support shit like cancel culture.

Cucks who support bernie and the rest of them are like a cancer. And just like cancer , they need to be nuked.

5 Likes
SD CARTEL - 
failure at life - 

Using his voice in support of Bernie is that x’s infinity quite honestly. Anything else is intellectual dishonesty. 

Supporting Sanders is not the same as agreeing with him on everything, or supporting BLM and SJWs which he clearly does not. 

I am not really a fan of this binary politics stance, IMO its 90% of the problem. 

4 Likes
SD CARTEL - 
failure at life - 

Supporting Sanders is not the same as agreeing with him on everything, or supporting BLM and SJWs which he clearly does not. 

I am not really a fan of this binary politics stance, IMO its 90% of the problem. 

So what’s Bernie sanders stance on Black Lives Matter then?

2 Likes
failure at life - 
failure at life - 

Whether or not joe Rogan has explicitly stated support for the communist front cleverly named black lives matter is irrelevant. If you support Bernie sanders, you support the rest of the bullshit that comes with him.

No, you do not. 

I would imagine most free market capitalist are going to vote for Trump, I would also imagine that there is a good few of them that have zero support for his left wing protectionsim policies. 

failure at life - 
SD CARTEL - 
failure at life - 

I have no idea, I do know what Joe says his stance on SJWs and rioters is. 

failure at life - 
SD CARTEL - 
failure at life - 

I have no idea, I do know what Joe says his stance on SJWs and rioters is. 

I can’t tolerate listening to him talk because he’s never right about mma so I don’t listen to him, I wouldn’t know what his stance is.

So many of you are mentally I'll and out of touch with reality lol

The donations to BLM/ThinkBlue went mostly to the Biden 2020 until he left.

Gotta say it's kind of hard to take an old pot head's opinion seriously.  Joey looks pretty bad smoking a bowl like he's in high school.

Come to think of it., Rogan better move to a state that's legal.

1 Like
failure at life -
failure at life -

You're so right it's not funny.

Thing is it'll probably just come off as hater talk.

Ive gon off Rogan quite a bit over the years to the point that I could just rant on here hard. 

Many times I've thought about getting some shit off my chest on here about that guy.  I'm not going to get into that right now.

I will say this though. 

It's so condescending when he breaks into his pep talks about life ect, putting himself up on grand pedestal for all to aspire to , when in reality it's like " muther fucker, who the fuck are you talking to. There's a shit ton of us out there getting up at 4 in the morning going to work grinding it out day after day doing shit that you're sorry ass wouldn't last a week doing."  He's just like a whole heap of these mutherfuckers that have never done a real days work in their life.  Maybe it's just the company he keeps that makes him feel like some kind off badass.

All that is to say that is it disgusts me that he comes off like he's oh so honorable of a person when the truth is he knows as well as many people of the shit show going on in the real world.  His thing is to bring up SJW stupid shit and pick on that which is so lame and stupid it's not even worth mentioning.  Anything with any substance and he's a professional fence sitter because he's absolutely terrified he might get labeled right wing. Instead of sacking up and really calling shit out he tiptoes up to the line , dip's his toe in the water then scurries away again.  Which honestly,  i can understand to a degree.  He wouldn't have made his millions if he just called shit how it is.  If he's going to do that though then I personally I can do without the hollier than thou attitude. 

That's just my take , the way I see it. If anyone thinks I'm wrong on this then good for you. I don't give a fuck. 

That's just one of many criticisms i have of the guy.  I don't hate him . He's alright. I just see through his BS. In many ways he's just as plastic as any public figure you can think of.

6 Likes