Joffrey is in Batman begins

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -
omega 2013 - who's Joffrey?

King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Well only until he gets poisoned at his wedding. Phone Post

Avoid all threads that discuss GOT series, books or tv. Check. Go into a thread about Batman Begins and a young actor who plays a character on GOT and still get something ruined for me.

It takes a special kind of cunt to take pleasure in posting a spoiler. I hope someone shits on your doorstep tonight.

2:30

Submissable - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Avoid all threads that discuss GOT series, books or tv. Check. Go into a thread about Batman Begins and a young actor who plays a character on GOT and still get something ruined for me.

It takes a special kind of cunt to take pleasure in posting a spoiler. I hope someone shits on your doorstep tonight.

Seriously at this point how the fuck is it a spoiler? A storm of swords was written 13 YEARS ago. The episode was almost 6 months ago. Fucking get your shit together.

*************SPOILER ALERT*************************

Darth Vader is also Luke's Father

Trust me. In GOT so many characters die off that seemed important and so many plots suddenly change you will suddenly decide you no longer care about the books. Phone Post

NeoSpartan - 
Submissable - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

Seriously at this point how the fuck is it a spoiler? A storm of swords was written 13 YEARS ago. The episode was almost 6 months ago. Fucking get your shit together.

Well lets see, a spoiler is giving crucial information about a story to someone who didnt know about it previously. Now we can see from this conversation that someone (whether joking or not) doesnt know who Joffrey is. Someone posts information about who he is and then MMA Knowledge proceeds to also give crucial story information about Joffreys life. Which if you follow the TV Show (or havent made your way through all the books yet, me) hasnt occured yet. For some reason you think it did? This thread isnt a discussion about GOT but MMA Knowledge decided to throw it out there anyways, on purpose for the point of spoiling the story. Was there another reason to mention it?

Now to the tired example you provided about Star Wars. That trilogy is one of the most famous in the last 100 years of entertainment and over 40 years old in both film and literature. Not to mention that the fact that Vader is Lukes father is a major part of  pop culture as well as the story. So it isnt too much of a spoiler nowadays is it? "No. I am your father."....or wrongly stated, "Luke, I am your father" is a line everyone constantly quotes and a joke everyone thinks is funny when they meet someone named Luke. How does that compare to telling people how Joffrey died? When everyone, including book readers know that the series on HBO isnt over yet? The whole "A Storm of Swords was written 13 YEARS ago" is a line most book readers hide behind so they can be cunts to those who havent read them yet and are following the story via HBO. Its cunty, theres no other word for it. That information doesnt have to be posted, it doesnt drive the conversation at all. Its only to spoil it.

NeoSpartan - 
Submissable - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

Speaking of people who should get their shit together, it hasn't happened in the series.

Eggbert -
Keep if professional -
Eggbert - In other news Dan akroyd was in temple of doom Phone Post 3.0

What? No way!
He's the dude that gets them on Lao Che's airplane after the opening scene Phone Post 3.0
So was Han Solo Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE -
SteelyRes211 -

You're a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

and there's no cure for being a cunt.

Pretty fucked up spoiler above. Only possible reason you would want to do that to someone is that you're a complete piece of shit. Congrats.

NeoSpartan - 
Submissable - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

That episode has not even been created yet. You're confusing starks with lannisters, and stabbings with poisonings. 

MMA_KNOWLEDGE -
SteelyRes211 -

Seriously?! Fuck you dude! Phone Post 3.0

NeoSpartan -
Submissable - 
MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

What episode aired 6 months ago? Because that definitely didn't happen in Season 3. Phone Post 3.0

Wow thread had a turn for the worst. Hopefully the mods can delete that spoiler. I've already read the books but I'd be pretty shitty if hadnt Phone Post

To be fair he did realize his mistake right away and asked a mod to delete his post. Too bad he was in his iPhone as the damage could have been minimal if he could have edited himself. Phone Post 3.0

SteelyRes211 -

Hahaha perfect Phone Post 3.0

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - 
SteelyRes211 -

Dude really? VTFD. Why? Why was this necessary? Thanks for spoiling something that I truly enjoy.

A little disappointed I read this thread. Lol

Oh well. Phone Post 3.0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm retarded and 100% wrong why the fuck did I think it happened already -_- I was thinking of the red wedding lol

I accept the vote downs I got for that comment.

I fucked up

Sorry to anyone that got their shit spoiled.

NeoSpartan - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm retarded and 100% wrong why the fuck did I think it happened already -_- I was thinking of the red wedding lol

I accept the vote downs I got for that comment.

I fucked up

yeah i voted you down. I appreciate the admission of your mistake. I'll get you back tomorrow with a VU now that i see it was an honest mistake on your part rather than you just being a giant douche intentionally. take care buddy