John Brzenk Rage in the Cage!

The GOAT in an mma cage. That is all.

A throwback from '94 Yukon Jack. Big Daddy Gary Goodridge meets John Brzenk at the table.

Retired Phoenix Arms member here AMA

staygreenponyboy - Retired Phoenix Arms member here AMA

Have a VTFU sir. The Anchor is a bad dude. Seen him at Europa '12 where my buddy JD took 3rd at his debut. I pulled with Ovi, Miguel and a few others after the tournament. Was awesome.

<blockquote>UpperdoG - <span id='userPost54891692' class='User-358729'><blockquote>staygreenponyboy - <span id='userPost54890866' class='User-211786'>Retired Phoenix Arms member here AMA</span></blockquote><br />Have a VTFU sir. The Anchor is a bad dude. Seen him at Europa '12 where my buddy JD took 3rd at his debut. I pulled with Ovi, Miguel and a few others after the tournament. Was awesome.</span></blockquote><br />Very cool! Those are my buds. I've been out of the scene a few years now, but love those guys. Eric and I were neighbors too. That was my old table in the video!

^not sure what happened there^

What I meant to say was... Very cool! Those are my buds. I've been out of the scene a few years now, but love those guys. Eric and I were neighbors too. That was my old table in the video!

staygreenponyboy - ^not sure what happened there^

What I meant to say was... Very cool! Those are my buds. I've been out of the scene a few years now, but love those guys. Eric and I were neighbors too. That was my old table in the video!

Pulled at Eric's a few times. I need to get back there.

Brzenk is just playing in this vedeo :)

VUs all around!

"video" LOL

UpperdoG -

A throwback from '94 Yukon Jack. Big Daddy Gary Goodridge meets John Brzenk at the table.
Damn; I never knew Gary beat Brzenk. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 
UpperdoG -

Damn; I never knew Gary beat Brzenk. Phone Post 3.0

He beat him on at least a few occasions.

Gary is one of the GOATS of arm wrestling!

Gary's back pressure was awesome in that video!!

Some good arm wrestling footage of Gary Goodridge in this thread by Pro Ice.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1815490/Video-Gary-Big-Daddy-Goodridge-Tribute/

yeah but could these guys beat BULL HARLEY Phone Post 3.0

*Hurley Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - yeah but could these guys beat BULL HARLEY Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Yeah.. they could.

King Of All Tenors - yeah but could these guys beat BULL HARLEY Phone Post 3.0

That was an actual tournament they filmed for the movie. Brzenk won the Heavy/Overall (and the truck) and Allen Fisher won lightweight. Phoenix Arms has the table used in the film. It's made of plexiglass and you can see where cameras were mounted.