John Cena, American sellout

Poor jon. Bow down and take the knee for china lil bitch.

26 Likes

Haha China’s little boy

8 Likes

You can’t Xi me

83 Likes

Anyone here been to both mainland China and Taiwan?

From hero to POS in the blink of an eye

11 Likes

I have

Taiwan is the more pleasant COUNTRY

9 Likes

Given his history of doing selfless things, I’d expect better.

2 Likes

That movie is going to make like 500 million in China. He’ll suck off every member of the CCP if that’s what prevents the movie from being banned.

3 Likes

Clearly this is a heel turn.

9 Likes

Here’s a picture of a young John Cena posing with Randy Savage:

27 Likes

Like anyone thinks that meathead’s opinion matters. Betcha he can’t name of 5 countries in Europe.

1 Like

He’s a college graduate, speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese, and has a PhD in thuganomics. He’s hardly a dumb meathead.

10 Likes

I know I can.
-Saudi Arabia
-Finland
-Taiwan
-Argentina
-Native America

9 Likes

At least he cradled Xi’s balls. Fucking Hollywood cuck.

According to Taiwan News:

American professional wrestler and actor John Cena apologized profusely in Mandarin on Tuesday (May 25) after Chinese netizens became enraged over his reference to Taiwan as a country. On May 8, TVBS released a video of Cena excitedly promoting the film “Fast & Furious 9” in Mandarin for Taiwanese audiences. In the video, Cena emphasized that “Taiwan will be the first country to see ‘Fast & Furious 9,” and speaking to Taiwanese viewers, he reiterated, “You are the first to see this movie.”

Translated: “Hi China, I’m John Cena. I’m in the middle of Fast and Furious 9 promotions. I’m doing a lot of interviews. I made a mistake in one of my interviews. Everyone was asking me if I could use Chinese – [movie] staff gave me a lot of information, so there was a lot of interviews and information.

“I made one mistake. I have to say something very, very, very important now. I love and respect China and Chinese people. I’m very, very sorry about my mistake. I apologize, I apologize, I’m very sorry. You must understand that I really love, really respect China and the Chinese people. My apologies. See you.”

Cena had been doing interviews to promote “F9,” the latest installment in the long “Fast and Furious” saga. During an interview, he mentioned the nation of Taiwan, sending furious phone calls and threats from Beijing to their minions in Hollywood demanding the actor make amends.

1 Like

Taiwan isn’t a country now? Lol at this

5 Likes

China yes Taiwan ehh to it not toured it so not really.

It isn’t according to the CCP. Same with Hong Kong they are part of China and not at all independent as far as the CCP is concerned.

Hes a wwe company man. Shane has been trying to break into china forever.

Disgusted Colin Farrell GIF

8 Likes

Groveling to a Communist government as an American on some made up bullshit. Shameful.

22 Likes