John Cena ever coming to fight MMA?

What is this guy's combat sports background/experience?

http://www.thegreatindiankhali.com/john-cena/images/john_cena.jpg

tttttttttt

Any guys in the WWE that will transition well into MMA due to a strong REAL wrestling background?

^
WORST TROLL OF ALL TIME

^^^lol

Usually gangsta101 makes me smile but that was just too blatant.

Juijitsuboxer - Any guys in the WWE that will transition well into MMA due to a strong REAL wrestling background?

Jake Hager (Jack Swagger) is probably the best bet at this point.  He's was an All-American collegiate wrestler, is a heck of an athlete (he played D1 football as well as wrestling), and is still young.

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas would have been great prospects once upon a time, but they are getting a little long in the tooth to make the switch at this point.

gangsta101 - A lot of Cena's moves (barring the 5 knuckle shuffle) won't transition well into MMA but being the athlete he is would adapt his game and eventually give Brock a run for his title.

A guy like Stone Cold however has the perfect move set to make the transition, most MMA guys struggle to stop basic takedowns where as Stone Cold can hit a louz thou press at will and land straight into mount and I don't see anyone stopping the vicious Rattlesnake GNP that is sure to follow. Austin has proven himself time and time again if he does come to the UFC he should be granted an instant title shot like Fedor would.

I think time has caught up to Austin, but a prime 98-99 Austin would pretty much have his way in MMA. Can you imagine him stomping a mudhole in Fedor under Pride rules? The only reason Pride allowed stomps is because they weren't aware of athletes the caliber of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Juijitsuboxer - Any guys in the WWE that will transition well into MMA due to a strong REAL wrestling background?

Vladimir Koslov with his Sambo and Judo background would hands down be a force in MMA

gangsta101 - A lot of Cena's moves (barring the 5 knuckle shuffle) won't transition well into MMA but being the athlete he is would adapt his game and eventually give Brock a run for his title.

A guy like Stone Cold however has the perfect move set to make the transition, most MMA guys struggle to stop basic takedowns where as Stone Cold can hit a louz thou press at will and land straight into mount and I don't see anyone stopping the vicious Rattlesnake GNP that is sure to follow. Austin has proven himself time and time again if he does come to the UFC he should be granted an instant title shot like Fedor would.
If Stone Cold was in PRIDE, he would back someone into a corner and then proceed to stomp a mud hole in their ass.

ttt

frontrowbrian -  The Attitude Adjuster  (aka the F.U.) is essentially a fireman's carry takedown. Cena is well schooled in catch as catch can wrestling. He'd make the transition to MMA very easily. 

oh damn !!! haha i always figured he would do good since he has a very nice low stock build base of a body structure which would make himhard to takedown imo.

who he train catch with ??

i know Jake Hodskinson (sp) trained catch ( with Tony C iirc ) he was also known as VAMPIRO from WCW

i think Vampiro started Catch about  6-7 years ago

gotta love the CAT !!

^^^^^LOL damn i forgot about that liner man damn !!! good times