John Cena’s dong

Might be on tv soon as there is a rumour he is cast as Dr Manhattan in the new Watchmen tv series.

Meat gazers your day has finally come. 

Cena has always struck me as the kind of guy who would have a micropenis

He said on Howard Stern a few years back that it was 10 inches! Who knows...

The Genius laughs at Cena's dong.

TeamBeast - He said on Howard Stern a few years back that it was 10 inches! Who knows...

Nah. Nikki has never walked to the ring like she had just been wrecked by a 10 inch penis within the previous 48 hours. You would be able to tell.

You can't see his penis!

Someone wrote “U can’t C D!”

Siciliano di Brooklyn - The Genius laughs at Cena's dong.

LOL! I guess you have heard the stories of Lanny being capable of autofellatio eh?

RKing85 -
TeamBeast - He said on Howard Stern a few years back that it was 10 inches! Who knows...

Nah. Nikki has never walked to the ring like she had just been wrecked by a 10 inch penis within the previous 48 hours. You would be able to tell.

This is generally true, however it is possible to have 10 inches in length while having inadequate girth. Girth matters as much or more than length to most/all of the women I have had the pleasure of sticking my dick in.

SaintVon Barksdale - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - The Genius laughs at Cena's dong.

LOL! I guess you have heard the stories of Lanny being capable of autofellatio eh?

Lanny is Italian homey.

RKing85 -

Dolph must've wrecked Nikki...any Schumer said Dolph used to ragdoll her

Uhhhhh...

GS27 -
RKing85 -

Schumer is also 300lbs of blubber in a 125lbs body frame.

CDavidBlackburn - 
GS27 -
RKing85 -

Wood.

I'm not the only one that reads the thread title to the rhythm of Cena's entrance music, right?

grizz632 - I'm not the only one that reads the thread title to the rhythm of Cena's entrance music, right?

You motherfucker...Not anymore.

kingofpancakes80 - 
CDavidBlackburn - 
GS27 -
RKing85 -

Wood.

ditto.

Amy, not Dolph just to be clear.

Speak for yourself about Dolph.

wasn't his dong in the movie with amy schumer?

GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole - wasn't his dong in the movie with amy schumer?

If it was, they didn't give the important camera angle. I'm talking about that camera under the balls, penetration angle. Maybe it was in the directors cut.