John Gunther - Colton Smith

They both suck.

I think Colton was still better than Gunther. Didn't Colton win Tuf 16? Gunther got embarrassed in both his Tuf fights.

Colton did. But he got exposed

Accurate, watched smith get tapped by a very average purple belt at a very small us grappling a few weeks ago.

But he is a superior black belt lmao! That shit was pity given

How did Gunther get the fight since he lost both TUF fights in bad fashion,is it because he's Stipes gym mate?Honestly just curious as normally that doesn't happen unless you're Bubba Mcdaniel.hope to see some of thè other guys get a chance

Colton Smith has to be the most boring fighter of all time. 

cornflake209 -

How did Gunther get the fight since he lost both TUF fights in bad fashion,is it because he's Stipes gym mate?Honestly just curious as normally that doesn't happen unless you're Bubba Mcdaniel.hope to see some of thè other guys get a chance

Marketability. Gunther has toughness, heart, and a unique personality. 

Ragingshaneistheanswer -

Exactly

Ragingshaneistheanswer -

Don’t forget fake glove touching, groin striking, cheating piece of shit

Kanye loves fishdicks -
Ragingshaneistheanswer -

I fucking forgot about the fake touch glove moment.  Now i know why I was always sour about the guy, add to the fact he's so God damn boring.

gunther looks almost cm punk level

Colton had good cardio and wrestling but he never seemed to progress. Gunther has a huge fucking heart but he is not very athletic and skilled.

While I count care less about that douchebag Colton, its sucks that Gunther sucks because he is a likable guy.

Target_the_Gash -
Kanye loves fishdicks -
Ragingshaneistheanswer -

I have totally forgotten about the fake glove touch...it probably made me hate him at the time though. Definitely one of the most underhanded and cowardly things you can do in MMA.

Agreed