John Howard is a pretty big underdog...

Hall looks to have a lot of potential, but he lost the fight that counted the most. He seemed a little more hesitant than usual.

Is Howard a decent bet? We all know he can take some punishment and only needs one shot to end it. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same thing but i have no money online to bet. 3-1 is worth a $10 bet Phone Post 3.0

Howard has the experience edge I would say and confidence in his game edge, Hall looked lost again against Kelvin Gastelum.

I don't think Howard is a bad bet at all but Hall seems to alternate good wins and lackluster performances.

I guess that's the x-factor, this might be the fight where Hall lives up to the expectations or where his hype completely derails...

I'm not a big better but thought this one was good value. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I don't know how anyone can say something like "Hall is gonna destroy him", he might but he was supposed to do at least better than he did against Gastlelum

Yeah Hall is a big favourite but, after how bad he looked last time I'm wary of putting him in my parlay. Phone Post 3.0

I just put £10 on Howard.

He begged for this fight (he said he'd fight for free, I believe) and he's got home field advantage. Don't overlook him.

Howard is nasty he'll get to show off his Muay Thai in this fight close call on who wins though Phone Post 3.0

Howards a strong tough skilled dude. He could spoil Halls night. Phone Post

UGCTT_Pervert - 

I just put £10 on Howard.

He begged for this fight (he said he'd fight for free, I believe) and he's got home field advantage. Don't overlook him.

Howard hit's like he's fisting dynamite. This fight could easily end in a KO upset. This is probably the best bet to take tonight.

bispingpokedmybrowneye - 

Howards a strong tough skilled dude. He could spoil Halls night. Phone Post

I agree. I am still favoring Hall but Howard could possibly win it. 

Howard is good, but he has a bit of an inflated opinion of his MT, Alvez made him look stupid. Phone Post 3.0

I think Howard takes the upset Phone Post 3.0

No disrespect intended but Howard's last two fights, which he won by 1st round ko, were against fat old white guys(looked like cans for real). Hall should put up a better fight after his great camp at Reign . I believe he has a decent reach advantage as well . Phone Post 3.0

howard maybe a ww by height,

but weight wise hes a natural mw

It's insulting Phone Post 3.0

Daverr - 
howard maybe a ww by height,

but weight wise hes a natural mw

Hall walks around probably 20lbs heavier than Howard and has like 7inches of height and 10inches of reach.....

aaronlynton - No disrespect intended but Howard's last two fights, which he won by 1st round ko, were against fat old white guys(looked like cans for real). Hall should put up a better fight after his great camp at Reign . I believe he has a decent reach advantage as well . Phone Post 3.0
One was 12-4 the other was like 16-14 still a winning rec John is going to win this fight Uriah is a whole lot of Hype Phone Post 3.0

Said this in another thread but andrews was catching uriah with the left hook if I remember correctly and weidman stopped him with the left hook I feel like someone with a good lefthook can catch him so howard has a good chance considering his beast left hook Phone Post

Have a small bet on him by KO at +900 

He has the power and is in his home town fingers crossed....