John Kavanagh charging $70 for speaking tour

Eisenberg - 

He doesn't deserve criticism for capitalizing on every way to make money he can. The idiots who are willing to pay 70$ to hear him talk on the other hand...

I understand what OP is saying and I agree with him to some extent. I also like John Kavanagh and think he seems like a good dude and a good coach. Everyone has to eat but sometimes it's a bit much. 

Conor McGregor -
Sir Psycho Sexy - Have you ever seen a guy ride his fighters coattails as much as John Kavanagh? He loves the media spotlight. Written a book, and now hes doing a worldwide speaking tour called 'win or learn, a night with John Kavanagh. $70 a ticket here in sydney, or $129 for a meet ane greet. Just seems funny to me. You dont see other top coaches like Firas or Greg Jackson doing this sort of thing.

He's supposed to tour for free? How fucking dumb are you?

Nice screen name you creepy bastard. . I bet you would take it on the face from Conor too huh ?

I'd be concerned if I were his fighter and it was taking away from his coaching but shit man I think most coaches are missing out by not capitalizing on things like that

He's an excellent, proven coach in the world's toughest sport. It's only natural that people would want to read and hear what he's got to say. 

vidavaletudo - 
Sir Psycho Sexy - Have you ever seen a guy ride his fighters coattails as much as John Kavanagh? He loves the media spotlight. Written a book, and now hes doing a worldwide speaking tour called 'win or learn, a night with John Kavanagh. $70 a ticket here in sydney, or $129 for a meet ane greet. Just seems funny to me. You dont see other top coaches like Firas or Greg Jackson doing this sort of thing.
He's Conors's equivalent of Ronda's Edmund; a clueless SOB who hit gold.

He's Ireland's first BJJ black belt with a proven track record in competition. He was running MMA events in smokey sports halls, long before anyone in this country knew what MMA was.

Edmund is a charlatan. John Kavanagh is a legit MMA trainer.

I launched Planet Fitness Fight Team aka PF Chute Boxe and I'm barely getting by. 

By the time one of our guys makes the show I'll be doing a similar speaking tour. 

Plus Kavanagh is actually a talented coach. 

I only learned by watching old Charles Bronson movies and YouTube clips. 

More power to John. 

Nick Diaz still GOAT - I was like John Danaher, good deal. this not so much. Firas and Jackson could charge that much and be worth it though.

Firas gives back and answers all the fans' questions for free on youtube!

He's a high level black belt, would you be crying if he was charging $100 for open guard sweep seminars? No, so why cry about getting paid to speak? Da fuq?

Getting paid - good luck to him

Didn't Jackson used to earn money from sponsors for wearing/advertising their brand when he corners fighters?

Sir Psycho Sexy - He got lucky having Conor walk into his gym. I doubt he has any secrets that other coaches dont have.

Wrong 

Conor was on a very bad path and John went to Conor's house and talked him into coming to the gym. John made Conor what he is today, now he's making money back of Conor.  I see no problem

Why the fuck not ?? You sound like a Cunt 

vidavaletudo -
He got 5 fighters at basically the start of their careers and brought them all the way to the ufc not many coaches can claim that

OP is jealous or what? You still $5 for a BJ?

Technical Primates -

Fuck it, more power to him I say. Gotta make that money anyway you can

This. Fucking hating on a man for making a living is weak as fuck

What's even crazier is that people on the of will make threads about it and advertise for him for free!

Good job op

Good for him. Anyone know what the typical cut trainers get off their fighter? 

vidavaletudo - 

Hes a black belt in bjj and NOTHING like Edmond. He's Conor's head MMA coach and Conor keeps getting better. You shoosh now.

Bwahaha...... But if someone is dumb enough to pay that to go listen to him, why not? He sure is milking that teet for all its worth.