John Lewis Shift preview

I loved the WFA

1 Like

crowbar - 

Old school shirt that Skyskrape through out to me at an IFC show in Friant Ca.

Wow that is such a classic shirt. Love it.

HaoleBoy - I loved the WFA

Thank you. That was a good time.

John Lewis - 

LOL That was a GREAT time hahahahhaha.

Fights weren't so bad either!

In Phone Post 3.0

John I am glad things are going good for you. I got pissed when they killed you off SOA

eh braddah John I made some new rash guards so Ill send one out to you when I get a chance.

Much love and aloha, Ano!!!

Bobby Razak - MMA fight legend John Lewis talks about the fight game and his new gym check out the preview.
Fuck Ya! Came up watching John Lewis! Def a Legend!

Battlecade: Extreme Fighting was insane!

He was also the first person I ever witnessed to beat a Gracie.

At the time the myth was they have never lost!!!! 0_o Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders -
Bobby Razak - MMA fight legend John Lewis talks about the fight game and his new gym check out the preview.

That was a big thing at the time Ben you a OG bro raised in da game. Phone Post 3.0

John Lewis -

Didn't know you post on The UG...

Huge fan man! You were an inspiration to this teenage white boy from Florida who had a dream to fight for the UFC.

Thanks for helping to pave the way!

Much Respect! :) Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Razak -
Ben Saunders -

That was a big thing at the time Ben you a OG bro raised in da game. Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha OG for sure... since 10 years old this was my life....

Any damn VHS I could get my hands on was worth more than GOLD to me! :D Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders -
Bobby Razak -
Ben Saunders -

Any damn VHS I could get my hands on was worth more than GOLD to me! :D Phone Post 3.0
Wow that's Deep bro since 10 years of age. When you in LA next you better holla at me bro. Phone Post 3.0

John, do you think Harout Terzyan could have been one of the best if he had wanted it?

Who is he best ground guy you have ever personally rolled with? Phone Post 3.0

Good job Bobby.

Shamrock1Fan - Good job Bobby.
Bro how are you good?. I believe in your success and future. Phone Post 3.0

One of the times John brought Gilbert Yvel to Club Rubber in Vegas I was rolling balls and sat there tweaking my jaw at Gilbert like the biggest peskiest whiteboy jockrider of all time. I have a picture somewhere of it and Gilbert looks like he wants to murder me on the spot LOL. I was fanboi level 100 while having three pills hit me at once and he did not seem impressed LOL. Phone Post 3.0

I trained with Gilbert before he could defend the takedown. I repeatedly put him on his back the whole class. We finish and he looks me dead in the eye and says "we spar now". One of my great memories is a crisp left hook to the liver. I lasted like 12 seconds.

mongo54 - I trained with Gilbert before he could defend the takedown. I repeatedly put him on his back the whole class. We finish and he looks me dead in the eye and says "we spar now". One of my great memories is a crisp left hook to the liver. I lasted like 12 seconds.
I was more intimidated by him then anyone else in my life LOL. I was waiting for him to just fold me over just because why not lolol. Phone Post 3.0

Very cool Vid. Hope you'll be doing more of these.

I remember first watching Jon fight Carlson Gracie Jr. I didnt know who Jon was, Or Carlson Jr for that matter. But at the time ( early mid 90's) the Gracie name meant invincibility. I thought for sure Jon was going to get choked, or subbed in some fashion.

I was rooting for Jon because, well, he looked cool,haha. Dude was Lean, ripped, looked and moved like an athlete, and had bad ass Tattoos. For some reason that resonated with me. I didnt know if he could fight or not, but he looked the part of a Martial Artist.

Once the fight started it was obvious Jon knew his shit.I remember Perretti going nuts that Jon was able to hang with Carlson JR. and eventually get the draw. That was a huge deal... The good old days, I even think Gokar refereed that event if I'm not mistaken.

Im glad Jon is doing well, I hope his new facility is a huge success. Good shit, OP. Thanks for posting.

Bobby Razak -
Ben Saunders -
Bobby Razak -
Ben Saunders -

Wow that's Deep bro since 10 years of age. When you in LA next you better holla at me bro. Phone Post 3.0
Damn been out here for almost 4 weeks now... I leave on Tuesday. My fights in Chicago in 2 weeks. Phone Post 3.0