John Lewis:Trump not legit President

John Lewis: Trump Not a ‘Legitimate President’

?

JOSHUA ROBERTS/REUTERS

Donald Trump will not be “legitimate” president because of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to Rep. John Lewis (D-GA). Speaking with Chuck Todd, in a Meet the Press interview set to air this Sunday, the civil-rights icon asserted that while he would like to forgive and work with the new president, “it’s going to be very difficult,” because “I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.” Pressed on that point, the congressman said, “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.” Lewis also stated that he will not attend Trump’s inauguration. “It will be the first one that I miss since I’ve been in Congress, you cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong.”

They must have controlled the brains of Hillary and John Podesta and FORCED them to do what they did. 

They should have worn thier tinfoil hats to resists the telepathic russian brainwaves

Yeah, how dare Russia reveal the corrupt inner workings of the DNC and Hillary's camp by engaging in techniques we have done since the interwebs were created.

Remember during the campaign what a big deal Democrats made about Trump not accepting the results of the election.

#DemocratsGonnaHypocrite

I cant wrap my brain around how these idiots who out spent trump like 5-1, had every major media source running hit pieces on Trump for 6 months straight have the nerve to say Wikileaks putting out REAL emails, which the press barley covered makes Trump an illegitimate President.

2 Likes

That's like his opinion, man..

Who the fuck is John Lewis?

Nobody. That's who.

“There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes,” he continued.

“no serious” person who would even go as far as to suggest it was possible to rig American elections.

-Obama

PrettyBoy - I cant wrap my brain around how these idiots who out spent trump like 5-1, had every major media source running hit pieces on Trump for 6 months straight have the nerve to say Wikileaks putting out REAL emails, which the press barley covered makes Trump an illegitimate President.

Well said 

EluThingol - Who the fuck is John Lewis?

Nobody. That's who.

Precisely. Very, very few Representatives I've ever heard of outside of my home state and even fewer that I give a shit about their opinions, add John Lewis to both of those lists. 

Btw maybe we should send Jens pulver after him again

jacktripper -

Btw maybe we should send Jens pulver after him again

Lol

Lewis can shut his bitch ass mouth.

The area he represents is mostly low income blacks. Shocking I know. 

Lewis is a complete idiot. That he continues to get relected is insane. He is a prime example of why the Democrats lost the election. He is so out of touch with reality that he thinks releasing of corruption from the DNC and Hillary campaign is what sunk Hillary. Totally ignoring the actual corruption itself as what sunk her.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

I tweeted silverman on election night about her meltdown with "You're being ridiculous." and she blocked me.

VinegarStrokes -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

I tweeted silverman on election night about her meltdown with "You're being ridiculous." and she blocked me.

imaginary VU to you lol, just started following her now so I can follow suit

LOL

Russia interfered by exposing the massive, wide-spread corruption that only a free, transparent democracy can can properly implement

PrettyBoy - “There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes,” he continued.

“no serious” person who would even go as far as to suggest it was possible to rig American elections.

-Obama

Obama really is a filthy bastard