John Lewis:Trump not legit President

U guys just don't understand his ssshhhtturrrruuugle.

PrettyBoy - I cant wrap my brain around how these idiots who out spent trump like 5-1, had every major media source running hit pieces on Trump for 6 months straight have the nerve to say Wikileaks putting out REAL emails, which the press barley covered makes Trump an illegitimate President.

LOL

It's ironic that the party who is always bitching about money in politics out spent the oposition nearly 5-1 and still lost.

Any questions?

VinegarStrokes -

It's ironic that the party who is always bitching about money in politics out spent the oposition nearly 5-1 and still lost.

That's how they govern too.

VinegarStrokes -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

I tweeted silverman on election night about her meltdown with "You're being ridiculous." and she blocked me.

Ha! Imaginary VU for you my friend, keep doing god's work!

Lux Fixxins -

#notmyjohnlewis

Lol

John Lewis is a bumbling idiot. I could give two fucks what he thinks. Just another crybaby sore looser.

Image result for obama no one seriously things it can be rigged

PrettyBoy - I cant wrap my brain around how these idiots who out spent trump like 5-1, had every major media source running hit pieces on Trump for 6 months straight have the nerve to say Wikileaks putting out REAL emails, which the press barley covered makes Trump an illegitimate President.
LOL. Pretty much

Democrats outspent the Trump campaign by nearly 5-1.

Democrats had every major news paper and television media source in their corner. (Fox was mostly neutral and not really pro Trump other than Hannity).

Democrats had hollywood celebrities campaigning for them.

Democrats had the current President spending millions and millions in tax payer money campaigning for her.

Democrats had significantly more help from the national party than Trump.

Democrats had social media sights censoring anti Hillary info at times.

THEY STILL LOST.

And the left continue their hypocrisy and embarrassment.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Any questions?

toelocku - John Lewis: Trump Not a ‘Legitimate President’

?

JOSHUA ROBERTS/REUTERS

Donald Trump will not be “legitimate” president because of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to Rep. John Lewis (D-GA). Speaking with Chuck Todd, in a Meet the Press interview set to air this Sunday, the civil-rights icon asserted that while he would like to forgive and work with the new president, “it’s going to be very difficult,” because “I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.” Pressed on that point, the congressman said, “I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.” Lewis also stated that he will not attend Trump’s inauguration. “It will be the first one that I miss since I’ve been in Congress, you cannot be at home with something that you feel that is wrong.”

By "participated in helping elect this man" does he mean releasing documents showing that crooked Hillary was indeed crooked?

Trump is actually the most legit president in modern history.

Transparency allows the public to make better decisions with their vote. In this case, the transparency was forced, but the result wass the same: we elected an incredibly legit president

VinegarStrokes -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

I tweeted silverman on election night about her meltdown with "You're being ridiculous." and she blocked me.

She's surprisingly sensitive for a comedian, she complained alot about jokes made at her expense at one of those comedy central roasts

John Lewis  is a blowhard career congressman who loves to hear himself speak. 

He makes quite a living by leveraging his congressional seat and history of hanging around Jesse Jackson and the Dr King Family into speaking engagements -- profiting off of "civil rights" (airquote) issues. 

Words like this from a man like that carry zero meaning. 

Go sit at home, blowhard. No one gives a crap. 

Muffler Bearing - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Any questions?

jacktripper -

Btw maybe we should send Jens pulver after him again

This is hilarious lol That's the John Lewis I thought the thread was gonna be about 

Jored1990 - 
VinegarStrokes -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

She's surprisingly sensitive for a comedian, she complained alot about jokes made at her expense at one of those comedy central roasts

Yeah,she particularly doesn't take jokes about her age well.