John McCain long time loser who emboldens our enem

Im glad we have a President who tells it like it is. Fuck that fake "thank you for your service bullshit". So what if Sen. McCain has been permanently injured due to being a POW. He doesnt know shit about warfare!

Wölfie66 - He is actually right in this instance!

this.com

McCain should keep his loser mouth shut.

McCain is such a POS

Not a McCain fan, but at least his bitch ass wasn't sitting at home with fucking "bone spurs."

McCain sucks ass, finally somebody calling that asshole out on milking his capture as political currency.

if a vet rapes your daughter is bashing him talking shit about vets?

McCain is a slimeball politican regardless of his previous service

Surgeon308 - McCain sucks ass, finally somebody calling that asshole out on milking his capture as political currency.
^

McCain needs to retire. 

trobinson21 -

It awesome to watch the left transform from spitting on Vietnam vets and calling them baby killers to becoming John McCain's personal assistants. Lol

Blows your mind ,don't it .

gregbrady -

Did he rape Trumps daughter, or are you making the most retarded analogy of all time?

I'm shocked that so many are ok with this "toe the Trump line or else" thing

Conor McGazelle - 
gregbrady -

Did he rape Trumps daughter, or are you making the most retarded analogy of all time?

sad aint it. Trumpeters are exactly what they despised for the last 8 years, cheerleaders for their leader no matter what. Silence those who say anything negative.

Hikikomori - 

Im glad we have a President who tells it like it is. Fuck that fake "thank you for your service bullshit". So what if Sen. McCain has been permanently injured due to being a POW. He doesnt know shit about warfare!

I'm pretty sure if McCain had spouted the Trump line of the mission being a success, Trump would love to have him talk to the media.

McCain turned his back on the POWs when he became a politician. Trump could use McCain's tie to wipe his ass and I would not care.

Being a military vet is noble, however it doesn't automatically mean you're not a cunt in other areas of life. McCain is a prime example of this.

Conor McGazelle -
gregbrady -

you got what I meant but chose to ignore it.

being a vet doesn't excuse all future behavior

jimmy23 -
fastnotch331 - 
trobinson21 -

It awesome to watch the left transform from spitting on Vietnam vets and calling them baby killers to becoming John McCain's personal assistants. Lol

Blows your mind ,don't it .

I doubt that too many of the leftists or moderates or anyone posting on this forum were involved in any VIetnam protests...

Probably not . But don't act like the left has ever had a history of respect for vets or military service in general.

Adonis RNA - 
Isaac298 -
Conor McGazelle - 
gregbrady -

sad aint it. Trumpeters are exactly what they despised for the last 8 years, cheerleaders for their leader no matter what. Silence those who say anything negative.

They would have been triggered SO HARD if Obama was talking this kind of shit during the 2008 campaign. Lmao.

can you even imagine it??? It would've been the end of the fucking world.

Does anyone here deny this?

no one respects the military, veterans, women or immigrants more than donald trump. the situations are totally different - you're being very unfair

I voted for McCain but I was wrong.  I can't imagine a world where he won.   I applaud his service but he needs to retire.  His foreign policy view is stuck forty years ago.   He is a shinning example of a lot of what is wrong with the republican platform.  I

a noble spirit embiggens the smalles man

McCain is possibly the only politician that wants to send American boys to war more than Hillary.