John Moraga knocked out tonight

He boxed up and coming prospect Marc Castro. 

https://twitter.com/daznboxing/status/1365820558655504385?s=21

Looks like that was easy work...what round and what's Moraga record?

Smilin like Rashad -

1-3, second round 

Oh damn.Pretty cool that he tried pro boxing though.

Clay collard has had some good wins in boxing recently.  And he is fighting Pettis in the organisation I can’t think of right now

an I think clay can win that 

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Clay collard has had some good wins in boxing recently.  And he is fighting Pettis in the organisation I can’t think of right now

an I think clay can win that 

PFL

Barry_BondsMVP -
Smilin like Rashad -

1-3, second round 

Damn....UFC title fight to a total jobber in boxing...up next..Ben Askren 

Smilin like Rashad -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Smilin like Rashad -

1-3, second round 

Damn....UFC title fight to a total jobber in boxing...up next..Ben Askren 

Lol heard that 

"As an amateur, Castro compiled a record of 177-7. He was a two-time amateur world champion, 16-time national champion, three-time National Silver Gloves champion, and two-time National Junior Olympics Champion.[2]"

Damn

Whambo -

"As an amateur, Castro compiled a record of 177-7. He was a two-time amateur world champion, 16-time national champion, three-time National Silver Gloves champion, and two-time National Junior Olympics Champion.[2]"

Damn

16 time national amateur champ? Did he start when he was 6? Or do they have several national titles in one year? 

Dugs95 -
Whambo -

Damn

16 time national amateur champ? Did he start when he was 6? Or do they have several national titles in one year? 

They usually start them up by 7-8. There is several a year. Marc went to a few with a boxing coach from Koscheck’s old gym.