John Morgan: fuck you Dana, i've got a plane to catch, son

lol that was a good interview under severe conditions. getting all your questions in order and reacting appropriately is not easy when you get one take. made more difficult if the guy’s a fucken billionaire.

well done john.

one thing to note, Dana calls Kamaru Usman the best welterweight of all time. shots fired.

8 Likes

Johns the most chill no ego mma interviewer by far

9 Likes

weiderloo is correct and he DID put Dana on the spot at least a couple of times, but with a beautifully crafted form of words and a smile.

people who moan that John throws softballs have missed the point. hes seated at the top table. from that well-sought after seat, there’s only so many times that you can gently antagonise your host.

5 Likes

Dana: “Cowboy and Lauzon have more bonuses than the entire roster put together”.

I bet it’s because GSP tapped to strikes against Matt Serra.

Good interview, John! Nice little shout out to the UG, too!

2 Likes

I’m dying.

You’re really rattled about people starting non-Khabib threads aren’t you? I’ll bet if showed Dana a picture of Khabib right now he’d be confused at the strangely familiar yet unrecognizable face.

Tell your boy to crawl out from under his mama’s beard and unretire. We actually want to see him fight. And if he’ll fight GSP, someday he might be able to call himself the GOAT,

Dude passed off hosting duties to Elias Cepeda last month…:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Dana needs to lay off the steroids and the caffeine he always looks like he is about to burst. Fuck interviewing that guy

2 Likes

Yes, this. Sometimes, I womder what Dana looks Ike taking a shit. Its probably intense as fuck.

1 Like

randy marsh sitting GIF by South Park

1 Like

Bro he has servants.

2 Likes