John Nolte of BREITBART Speaks Truth about TRUMP!

One of the most rabid pro-Trump voices on social media, and one of the most prominent writers of right-wing news site Breitbart, is laying out how Trump is cruising to November humiliation!

So much of the OG is deluded into thinking that Trump is somehow going to win re-election.

Here is some truth from a Trumpster.

And muc more:

https://twitter.com/NolteNC

I used to be a fan of Nolte and followed him on Twitter. Everytime Trump poll numbers appear to go down he panicks. Look back at his tweets before the 2016 election. At least a half a dozen time he said Trump was going to lose and he should let Pence take his place.

camicom -

I used to be a fan of Nolte and followed him on Twitter. Everytime Trump poll numbers appear to go down he panicks. Look back at his tweets before the 2016 election. At least a half a dozen time he said Trump was going to lose and he should let Pence take his place.

But this isn't isolated.

Almost every prominent pro-Trump voice on social media, including a number with access to the campaign, have been sounding the alarm.

The Trump campaign just sent out a memo downplaying lack of enthusiasm. Four months before the election, the campaign is trying to get Trump supporters to stop pointing out this very real problem vs trying to fix it.

There are major problems with the campaign and Trump himself. His campaign is nosediving.

"We're looking for some goddamned leadership and he's whining about cable segments and Woodrow Wilson and tweeting assholes shouting White Power! Act presidential. Step away from Twitter. Stop his petty whining about polls, cable news segments, and Joe Scarborough’s intern — at least until the riots stop, unemployment is back to 4%, and the virus is gone."

I mean -- Trump has never been a good leader. He has always whined. You can't expect a reality-TV president who came to power via WWE promos and dick jokes against one of the worst Dem candidates of all time to flip a switch and not be the incompetent, victim-mindset, narcissistic septuagenarian that he is. 

If he can't do it for the sake of the United States of America during his actual term governing the country, then please spare us the muzzle only for the sake of the campaign. 

Walls closing in!

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

"We're looking for some goddamned leadership and he's whining about cable segments and Woodrow Wilson and tweeting assholes shouting White Power! Act presidential. Step away from Twitter. Stop his petty whining about polls, cable news segments, and Joe Scarborough’s intern — at least until the riots stop, unemployment is back to 4%, and the virus is gone."

I mean -- Trump has never been a good leader. He has always whined. You can't expect a reality-TV president who came to power via WWE promos and dick jokes against one of the worst Dem candidates of all time to flip a switch and not be the incompetent, victim-mindset, narcissistic septuagenarian that he is. 

If he can't do it for the sake of the United States of America during his actual term governing the country, then please spare us the muzzle only for the sake of the campaign. 

I interpreted that tweet as him just laying out why Trump needs to stop tweeting.

Because at this point that is what leadership has devolved into.

His poll #s would probably be 5 pts higher if he didn't tweet.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

He sounds like me. 

VTCO -
camicom -

But this isn't isolated.

Almost every prominent pro-Trump voice on social media, including a number with access to the campaign, have been sounding the alarm.

The Trump campaign just sent out a memo downplaying lack of enthusiasm. Four months before the election, the campaign is trying to get Trump supporters to stop pointing out this very real problem vs trying to fix it.

There are major problems with the campaign and Trump himself. His campaign is nosediving.

Censorship and being painted as KKK for supporting Trump is forcing people to be quite. The silent majority is going to wreck shop 

Less tweeting being beneficial is pretty uncontroversial. Trump isn't gonna stop however, that's clear as well. So it's a known and fully baked in part of the vote for him.