John "The Predator" Levenson arrested!

ttt

Hes lucky I didnt fist him Phone Post

lol heh lol

stuvelo - Anyone remember his story about how he took some random prescription pills that weren't his?? That was the golden era of the UG.

Actually thats the first thing that springs to mind when I hear his name...I wish I still had all those old photoshops.

I wonder if Predator still wants a rematch with useless

Golden Boy - Striker18 is rolling over in his grave

Indeed. pours out a 40

I wish the guy who does the "Preydator" is still with us. Last I heard he died. His mockery of Predator's posts were hilarious.

quick -
Golden Boy - Striker18 is rolling over in his grave

Indeed. pours out a 40

I’ve heard about his passing. What’s the deal? I lost track of him in maybe 2007 or so.

I was going to be like, well on the list of horrible crimes to commit, burning down your own house isnt thaaaat bad. But then I saw the whole hate crime angle.Fucking chickenshit.

oh shit, this is like a decade ago. I missed it the first time.

Skillrules -

I was going to be like, well on the list of horrible crimes to commit, burning down your own house isnt thaaaat bad. But then I saw the whole hate crime angle.Fucking chickenshit.

oh shit, this is like a decade ago. I missed it the first time.

Skillrules! Sorry I necro-bumped it because I was trying to uncover these "striker18 is dead" rumors.

ttt for striker18

There are some hall of fame screen names on this thread!

KirkBJJ -

There are some hall of fame screen names on this thread!

Ha! I'm hardly "Hall of Fame"! Just a long-time MMA fanboy who's now old! Cheers! Hope all is well.

TTT for James (striker)

Kirik -  When trolls age ...

savage

i like it

What's Fatbody think about all of this? 

Jewish lightening 

WrestlingSucks - 

What's Fatboy think about so of this? 

You mean “Fatbody”?

tourist -
WrestlingSucks - 

What's Fatboy think about so of this? 

You mean “Fatbody”?

Auto correct. Fixed. But just know you could never pass my guard. That is all that matters between us. 

…and for just one moment nostalgia fills the air, sudden nervousness, as each familiar poster replies one by one, like watching an aged Anderson Silva throw a 4 hit combo followed by some spinning sh@t, the hair stands up on the back of your pencil neck bc something great is about to transpire, something that not only can be seen with the eyes but felt in one’s OG oversized loins…behold…UG MAGIC. But alas the UG magic is gone, Anderson is a mere mortal, and what was once, will never be again. F*ck the UG.

Lol heh