John Wall

Dang.  I'm a Celtics fan but always liked John Wall.  That shot was clutch last night.  

John Wall is my dude.  I think I'd take him over any other PG right now other than possibly Steph Curry.  That's my dude.  

That shot was lit last night.  Game 7 Monday night.  Yo.  

Mookie 3:16 -

Dang.  I'm a Celtics fan but always liked John Wall.  That shot was clutch last night.  

John Wall is my dude.  I think I'd take him over any other PG right now other than possibly Steph Curry.  That's my dude.  

You're a celtics fan but John Wall is your second dude behind your first dude, Steph Curry...?

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

You're a celtics fan but John Wall is your second dude behind your first dude, Steph Curry...?

I like Thomas but just cuz I'm a Celts fan I still keep it real.   Wall is lit.  

Real recognize real.  

What kind of jailhouse rat has dudes all across the league?

That's fucking lame, bro.

What the heck are you even talking about?

he is a freak nasty player.   Real recognize real.  Did he see his game winner last night?   That was lit.  

Celtics will win game 7 though.   And possibly get the number 1 pick in the draft.   Bahahaha

I'd take Wall over Westbrook no digitty. 

Only PG I'd potentially take over Wall, as I already mentioned, is Steph.   

You're batshit crazy if you take Wall over Westbrook

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

You're batshit crazy if you take Wall over Westbrook

I would as well. John wall would put up those stats If he cared to, but instead of stat chasing he moves the ball and let's his teammates create for themselves and others. John wall anyday