John Wayne Parr on the JRE

Just got a reply from JWP via instagram saying he would love to be on the JRE. Judging by the insanely successful career of fighting, coaching, and promoting im sure John would have awesome stories, and war stories in the ring to share. Not to mention the dude seems to be the most humble and generous guy in the business! Give him a follow on instagram, hes hysterical and just seems like a fantastic human being!

Make it happen Joe Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Whos that Phone Post 3.0

Never have been into podcasts, but I would figure out how to listen for this one.

Oh man! I have that motherfucker on my instagram and i would chop my left nut off to see him on jre. He is a legit badass and seems cool as fuck judging by my insta...definitely a guy i want to have a beer with. Phone Post 3.0

sycotik - 

Never have been into podcasts, but I would figure out how to listen for this one.

hell yeah man!

tetris - Oh man! I have that motherfucker on my instagram and i would chop my left nut off to see him on jre. He is a legit badass and seems cool as fuck judging by my insta...definitely a guy i want to have a beer with. Phone Post 3.0

right!?! He makes me loose my shit everyday with his little zingers and pictures haha. On top of the fact that hes one of the baddest people on the planet!

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
tetris - Oh man! I have that motherfucker on my instagram and i would chop my left nut off to see him on jre. He is a legit badass and seems cool as fuck judging by my insta...definitely a guy i want to have a beer with. Phone Post 3.0

right!?! He makes me loose my shit everyday with his little zingers and pictures haha. On top of the fact that hes one of the baddest people on the planet!
Yeah, he is my type of crazy. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Whos that Phone Post 3.0

Hes a Thai boxer from Australia and has had one of the most lucrative careers for a non thai fighter. Helped train GSP for 6 weeks and many other fighters, overall awesome dude!

brahmabull81 - Im all for it. Problem is a large part of the listening audience for the JRE actually complains when combat sports guys are on because a large portion of people just dont get MMA or care.

Joe needs to make a combat sports themed spin-off cast that caters to us so he can have an MMA fighter/ combat sports personality on regularly, imo.

He doesn't have to do anything.

It will still be him, just talking to people.

No need to differentiate, the one that i would assume gets the most complaints is aubrey tbh, since he's a slimeball.

JWP is the man.

TTT for the Gunslinger!

sycotik -

Same, never listened to JRE but I would if they brought JWP on there! Phone Post 3.0

Would love this Phone Post 3.0

Make it happen redban Phone Post 3.0

http://instagram.com/p/m6d2tksBbH/

Just got another reply, he said he's going make an account and post here in the thread.

TTT!

He was awesome on the Adam Hunter podcast too. Phone Post 3.0

In for jwp Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0