Johnathan Ivey teaches in TN.

Hi guys,

I am teaching classes at a couple different places in Clarksville, TN. I would love for any of you young guys in the area to come out when you get the chance. Hell, even some of you old dudes that have been around for ever could get in some good work. We have men and women at different age levels.

I have just moved back to Tenn. from Texas where i have spent the last 4 years training with Yves Edwards and the rest of Thug-Jitsu. I have also spent time in Indy training with Jason Godsey and the IF guys.

I am teaching a stand up class that is about half tech. and half cardio at Xtreme Fitness on Mondays and Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30. And a grappling class at Xtreme Fitness on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 to 5:00. All classes are free to gym members.

I am also teaching a MMA class at O24 fitness on Tuesdays and Thursday from 7:15 to 8:15. Classes go longer when myself or my fight team have fights coming up. I took some of my team down to Alabama last month and we went 4 - 1. (All my guys won in the first round, the guy that lost was in the fight of the night and lost by JD). It was all of my guys first fights. I am so proud of them. Classes are free to all gym members.

If any of you are interested in coming out please feel free to contact me at pinkyring6@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you guys, Johnathan Ivey

Jonathan, I ran the Kombat Zone fights in Ft. ayne Indiana a few years ago, and also announced for Dan Severns DangerZone. You were on the card several times. I have a show Monday night June 12th and need fighters. Please call or e-mail me:

rwduhamell@yahoo.com
260-920-0200

Randy Duhamell