Johnny Eduardo suspension?

•Johnny Eduardo: Suspended 30 days for unsportsmanlike conduct for throwing his mouthpiece into the stands.
I've never heard that covered in the rules meeting before, but then again I've never fought in Ohio. Anyone have experience with suspensions like this?

Gross especially cause the dude in the audience caught it with his mouth Phone Post 3.0

Hence the confusion, I've been told not to climb on the cage after a win, but I've never actually seen anyone reprimanded for it so I was curious if this was another one of those rules that's rarely enforced or if it's just an ohio thing.

Ohio runs a very, verty tight ship, which is awesome, as it has more shows than almost anyone. He was doubtless told before not to throw anything into the crowd and in the heat of the moment forgot.

I wonder if they would have cracked down if it was say his hat?

After beating Rumina Sato in Shooto, Joachim Hansen supposedly hit Caol Uno's mother in the head with his mouthpiece when he threw it into the crowd.

It's def a rule.

Gotta do some research, OPee. Phone Post 3.0

That seems like overkill, even if they run a very tight ship Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - It's def a rule.

Pretty sure that was the point of my thread, you know to find out if it was a rule or not

TheReaper87 - 

Pretty sure that was the point of my thread, you know to find out if it was a rule or not

You're supposed to just know everything about everything. This is the internet son, we take this shit seriously!

UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 

You're supposed to just know everything about everything. This is the internet son, we take this shit seriously!

For seriously.

OP just doesn't understand because he's a tremendous faggot. Phone Post 3.0

During the broadcast you can see mini brick waving a bit of paper at the dude on his way out of the cage like an angry park keeper. Guess this was what it was. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 

For seriously.

Really? That's called for? I ask a serious question on a forum to see if anyone has experience with a particular situation and I get legit responses from people then I get you acting like a little bitch in my thread then calling me a faggot. Yup, pretty sure people like you are the reason I waited years to create an account here and the reason that people that actually want to talk about the sport and not just complain about it don't stick around.

TheReaper87 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 

For seriously.

Really? That's called for? I ask a serious question on a forum to see if anyone has experience with a particular situation and I get legit responses from people then I get you acting like a little bitch in my thread then calling me a faggot. Yup, pretty sure people like you are the reason I waited years to create an account here and the reason that people that actually want to talk about the sport and not just complain about it don't stick around.

Not sure if serious?

Isaac Fookin' Nootin - 

Obama was doing a good job decreasing the deficit?

Started at $1.4 trillion after the Great Recession and ended at $587 billion. That's pretty good.

30 days suspensions does nothing at all 

Paging Mark Matheny.

Wow, that's nuts. Phone Post 3.0

Ohio is very strict and yes that is a rule for them along with no cursing in walk out music Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos - it's just good ol' american racism. i'm sure it would've been okay if eddie wineland threw his mouthpiece into the crowd for somebody to catch
This guy has it figured out. Someone give him an award.

If you're serious.... Then you're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0