Johnny Eduardo suspension?

It's weird because brown threw 2 hats an a shirt into the crowd after his fight Phone Post 3.0

The comission's rule is no throwing mouthpiece or climbing cage. The rule is in effect until after the official decision. If a fighter throws something to the crowd after that, that's fine. But they crank down on behaviour before, during and until the decision. Phone Post 3.0

That is the dumbest suspension I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

It's dumb but fighters are told pre fight in the meetings they'll be suspended and purses withheld if they break the rules. Phone Post 3.0

30 days, who cares. Phone Post 3.0

We're not allowed to in MA either. They go over it at each rules meeting. They claim it's a hygiene issue and just gross Phone Post 3.0

Animal Mother - 30 days, who cares. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

It's the rule here in SC too. fuck that shit, I got a custom mouthpiece so I can't afford to throw that bitch into the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

ohio is f-ing nuts. the cincinnati reds pay hundreds of thousands in fines each year to the AC for foul balls hit into the stands. i mean it's a goddamn mouthpiece get off your fucking phone and catch it Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - It's def a rule.

Gotta do some research, OPee. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure that was the point of my thread, you know to find out if it was a rule or not

You're supposed to just know everything about everything. This is the internet son, we take this shit seriously!

For seriously.

OP just doesn't understand because he's a tremendous faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Really? That's called for? I ask a serious question on a forum to see if anyone has experience with a particular situation and I get legit responses from people then I get you acting like a little bitch in my thread then calling me a faggot. Yup, pretty sure people like you are the reason I waited years to create an account here and the reason that people that actually want to talk about the sport and not just complain about it don't stick around.

Not sure if serious?

Wanna know the best part? He is. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos - 
BJTT_mikerobmma - 
StelioKontos - it's just good ol' american racism. i'm sure it would've been okay if eddie wineland threw his mouthpiece into the crowd for somebody to catch
This guy has it figured out. Someone give him an award.

If you're serious.... Then you're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

is it not easy to think that way?

Only if you're an idiot it is.

TheReaper87 - •Johnny Eduardo: Suspended 30 days for unsportsmanlike conduct for throwing his mouthpiece into the stands.
I've never heard that covered in the rules meeting before, but then again I've never fought in Ohio. Anyone have experience with suspensions like this?
I've heard about it in a few states but never seen it enforced Phone Post 3.0

I remember a thread about fighters throwing their mouthpieces out into the crowd awhile back. Who the hell wants a mouthpiece filled with slobber hurled at them. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't Ohio the state that fined king mo (I think) 50k for having a energy drink in the cage after a decision? Also I have been threatened with suspension after climbing the cage in va.... I looked at him like there isn't even a commission get the f out of here Phone Post 3.0

It's a mouth piece, I understand why that would be a rule. Never knew about the fine attached to it.

sssfRyan - We're not allowed to in MA either. They go over it at each rules meeting. They claim it's a hygiene issue and just gross Phone Post 3.0
This. They say it's the equivalent of spitting on someone, which makes sense.

Ohio also doesn't allow climbing the cage and swearing in music, which I don't understand, but they are explicitly mentioned in rules meetings. Phone Post 3.0

gilbret -
Mark Krumrine - Wasn't Ohio the state that fined king mo (I think) 50k for having a energy drink in the cage after a decision? Also I have been threatened with suspension after climbing the cage in va.... I looked at him like there isn't even a commission get the f out of here Phone Post 3.0
No king mo spilled his energy drink on the
Canvas Phone Post 3.0
My bad it was just a foggy recollection Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos -
I Support BBC in Pink Shorts - 
StelioKontos - 
BJTT_mikerobmma - 
StelioKontos - it's just good ol' american racism. i'm sure it would've been okay if eddie wineland threw his mouthpiece into the crowd for somebody to catch
This guy has it figured out. Someone give him an award.

If you're serious.... Then you're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

is it not easy to think that way?

Only if you're an idiot it is.

racists are everywhere. it's safe to assume
And it's also safe to assume that you're the type of moron that thinks racism is involved in every single decision involving a minority in America. Phone Post 3.0

Well, that's 'a real slobber-knocker-suspension.'

If it landed on someone's head I would imagine it would also hurt.

Also those aren't cheap and everyone's still complaining about fighter pay ;-)