Johnny Eduardo suspension?

It's a silly rule, but 30 days doesn't even qualify as a slap on the wrist. When was the last time someone in the UFC fought twice within 30 days? Chris Leben back in 2010? I can't think of more than a handful of examples in the history of the UFC.

You guys realize 30 days doesn't mean shit right? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't want to get hit in the face with a slobbery mouthpiece.

Unless it's Miesha Tates, then I wouldn't mind so much. Phone Post 3.0

According to UG front page news, the problem is obvious, he knocked himself out.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/443895/Eduardo-suspended-for-unsportsmanlike-conduct/

funkychunk - The comission's rule is no throwing mouthpiece or climbing cage. The rule is in effect until after the official decision. If a fighter throws something to the crowd after that, that's fine. But they crank down on behaviour before, during and until the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't you climb the cage? That's a dumb rule. Climbing the cage is the best celebration imo.

"Eduardo scored a first round knockout of Johnny Eduardo"

Just how many Eduardos were fighting in the ring and did the winning Eduardo toss his mouthpiece into the crowd in celebration or did the Eduardo that got knocked out toss it out of frustration?

TheBulgarianAssassin -
funkychunk - The comission's rule is no throwing mouthpiece or climbing cage. The rule is in effect until after the official decision. If a fighter throws something to the crowd after that, that's fine. But they crank down on behaviour before, during and until the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't you climb the cage? That's a dumb rule. Climbing the cage is the best celebration imo.

No clue. That's the rule. Same question as 'Why are 12-6 elbows illegal?'. But fighters are made very aware if the rules ahead if time. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
TheReaper87 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - It's def a rule.

Gotta do some research, OPee. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure that was the point of my thread, you know to find out if it was a rule or not

You're supposed to just know everything about everything. This is the internet son, we take this shit seriously!

For seriously.

OP just doesn't understand because he's a tremendous faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Really? That's called for? I ask a serious question on a forum to see if anyone has experience with a particular situation and I get legit responses from people then I get you acting like a little bitch in my thread then calling me a faggot. Yup, pretty sure people like you are the reason I waited years to create an account here and the reason that people that actually want to talk about the sport and not just complain about it don't stick around.

Not sure if serious?

Wanna know the best part? He is. Phone Post 3.0

This was faucking hilarious!!!

DonDon11 - You guys realize 30 days doesn't mean shit right? Phone Post 3.0

It's just that, with things like Paul Harris not letting go of kneebars and low quality of judging, there are real problem for commissions to handle, yet they spend their time on this shit.

funkychunk - 
TheBulgarianAssassin -

No clue. That's the rule. Same question as 'Why are 12-6 elbows illegal?'. But fighters are made very aware if the rules ahead if time. Phone Post 3.0

Commissions are trying to hold fighters back. I've climbed the cage every time after each of my MMA wins. After I get down, the ref or someone usually tells me "don't do that" or something of that sort but nothing after that. Dumb rule is dumb.