Johnny Hendricks v Rick Story TUF Finale DEC wow

Now this is a sick, sick fight between to up and coming welterweights. Cannot wait for this one. Story is probably a bit bigger and stronger. Rick may also hold the striking advantage but Hendricks has sick wrestling and decent stand up also.

Awesome!

Hendricks all day!!!!

I think Hendricks is the favorite due to his wrastlin' Story has used his superior wrestling to grind out a couple wins and he can't do that against Johnny. Still, Rick isn't afraid to get hit and likes to throw. Could go either way.

Yeah these two have looked good. Should be a barn burner. Don't know who I would pick to win. Phone Post

Bacanator has made me a fan

Top Notch Wrestler who comes to FIGHT

this should be a great fight

Awesome fight. Both were really impressive at 117.

Story seems a lot bigger than Hendricks but not sure that will matter.

great fight! 

dont know who to pick, story is a beast but hendricks is the better technical wrestler....

thanks Joe Silva!!!

horrible match up for story. Loses anywhere the fight goes, imo.

Story wins this for sure

Great fight! Hendricks will win a decision! Phone Post

johnny is going to win, he's so underrated.

ttt for Johny!

Im way too pumped for this fight, should be next week! Fight of the year potential in this one!

French Fries Malone - great fight! 

dont know who to pick, story is a beast but hendricks is the better technical wrestler....

thanks Joe Silva!!!

Pretty much sums up all my thoughts as well.

ttt

Story isn't that much bigger than Hendricks. Hendricks said he cuts from almost 195 or something (after the TJ fight). Hendricks is my pick for best WW prospect along with Shikshabekov.