Johnny Walker out Anthony Smith in vs Jimmy Crute

As per Okamoto

https://twitter.com/bokamotoespn/status/1359185177394638854?s=21

What a fight! Big opportunity for Crute. And props to Lionheart. That’s a big risk on short notice 

1 Like

For those who don’t know Crute, I’ve posted this highlight a few times. Dangerous hands 

https://youtu.be/Y8xprAP36pc

Crute pretty much called Walker a pussy for withdrawing from the fight. 

He probably didn't realize Walker needs surgery for the torn pec when he posted this.

Universally -

He probably didn't realize Walker needs surgery for the torn pec when he posted this.

I hope Smith fucks him up badly  now.

1 Like

Let’s go Crute! 

This is almost a good thing. I find Walker to be too wild and he isn't going to evolve into some amazing talent 

1 Like

cyberc92 -
Universally -

Won't happen.

Universally - 

Disrespect.

id rather it be Walker but good replacement

Bend The Knee - 
cyberc92 -
Universally -

Won't happen.

Smith is better.  He smashes Crute.

1 Like

On a SideNote -
Bend The Knee - 
cyberc92 -
Universally -

Won't happen.

SN BET? 

1 Like

Kinda lame of crute. But I feel like he might put a beating on Smith. Hope I'm wrong. 

MartialArtsMixedTopTeam4lyfe - 
On a SideNote -
Bend The Knee - 
cyberc92 -
Universally -

Won't happen.

SN BET? 

I'll take that bet.

How long?

Every time I say Smith needs to do this or that he surprises me and wins how I think is the least likely way, but I’m gonna say it any way.

Smith should get ahold of this guy and try and get him down in a good spot within the first minute of the fight. Put a beating on him from a dominant spot. Wear him out, don’t trade with Crute his fists are dynamite. Like Texeira’s are but also twice as hard to avoid.

On a SideNote -
MartialArtsMixedTopTeam4lyfe - 
On a SideNote -
Bend The Knee - 
cyberc92 -
Universally -

Won't happen.

SN BET? 

I'll take that bet.

How long?

How about until the loser gets there next win?

That works.

Consider the bet confirmed.

kneedy - Every time I say Smith needs to do this or that he surprises me and wins how I think is the least likely way, but I'm gonna say it any way.

Smith should get ahold of this guy and try and get him down in a good spot within the first minute of the fight. Put a beating on him from a dominant spot. Wear him out, don’t trade with Crute his fists are dynamite. Like Texeira’s are but also twice as hard to avoid.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Crute tap Smith.

RepsOne -
kneedy - Every time I say Smith needs to do this or that he surprises me and wins how I think is the least likely way, but I'm gonna say it any way.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Crute tap Smith.

That would be something to see. I know he has a couple submission wins but getting one over on a guy like Smith would do wonders for his career and hype 

I just remembered I had made a SN bet and totally forgot. Haha. Thought I had dogged ya but fight hasn’t been yet. Looking forward to changing your name :blush::blush: