Johnson: 'I don't give a damn [who is next]'

won one round*

go Cejudo.

He should fight Joe B next, than Ian but he needs to win the next fight by a finish to solidify it.

I'd pay to see uncle creepy fight him on PPV, here's my $60. UFC you listening? Phone Post 3.0

Cejudo, Lineker, McCall or bust Phone Post 3.0

I'd personally love to see Cruz take the title back, and see DJ move up for a rematch without being forced to drop his flyweight title. Things have changed so much since their first fight. This would be a really interesting way for things to turn out considering Cruz's last title defense was against DJ. Definitely looking forward to seeing Cruz fight Dillashaw though. Also looking forward to seeing DJ move up either way, but I don't think it is right for the UFC to make him drop his belt.

FCFBlazer - I'd pay to see uncle creepy fight him on PPV, here's my $60. UFC you listening? Phone Post 3.0
I'd pay to beat him up again. I love how he's saying joes next it's like u just slept joe I'm the only one that's whooped ur ass at 125 and he knows it so he doesn't want that trilogy. Fuck I wouldn't either so I don't blame em. Also ya my shoulder is fucked so I can't fight till early 2016 but if I was him... I'd do what I can to forget the spanking I gave him. It was embarrassing. He's lucky I didn't get another round to slap him around that night.

And for the people like -- dude u lost ur last fight - okay but who made weight? Like there's a reason fat boy had to go back up to 135 he can't make the weight he says he will. So, when my shoulders healed, which will be soon enough, hopefully I'll get to fight a #1 contender so I can get my fucking rematch Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - Cejudo, Lineker, McCall or bust Phone Post 3.0
Runs through all those guys with ease. Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Collin Reuter - How can you not like this guy. Quickly approaching. GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Because they listen to what the UFC says and pay attention to PPV numbers instead of forming their own opinions.  Dude is fun to watch and has finished 3 of his last 5 fights.  That's more than Robbie Lawler, Jones, and the same as Dillishaw.

Exactly. Plus he has a fun personality.

Personally I don't care the size of the fighter, I care about the quality of the fight. Phone Post 3.0
Three troll posts in a row. Impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Is Lineker done with 125? Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Is Lineker done with 125? Phone Post 3.0
Seems that way. Unfortunate too, him and Cejudo are the only fun fight left for MM. He's completely owned everyone else in that division. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
Seems that way. Unfortunate too, him and Cejudo are the only fun fight left for MM. He's completely owned everyone else in that division. Phone Post 3.0
Joe b would be decent. Everyone is writing it off because he got caught quickly in their last fight but shit happens we didn't get to see an actual fight. That punch was basically the only thing that happened. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
He wouldn't want to stand with Lineker and Cejudo's wrestling is so good it could make that fight very interesting at some point. Creepy had him spread out in full back mount in their first fight Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
Rudi -
He wouldn't want to stand with Lineker and Cejudo's wrestling is so good it could make that fight very interesting at some point. Creepy had him spread out in full back mount in their first fight Phone Post 3.0
Respectfully disagree.

Too fast for liniker and overall better in every aspect.

Henry is too green and too slow for MM.

The Uncle Creepy fight was three
years ago and since then MM has improved leaps and bounds and UC not so much, he is living off of having a good position vs the champ for a couple minutes a few years ago and has not looked much improved in a while. Phone Post 3.0

lol when has he ever made 125? Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - Don't worry, DJ. According to live gates and PPV buyrates, the fans don't give a damn, either.
Haha. Zing Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
He's made it a few times Phone Post 3.0
Shocking Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

He would have fought you at 126 pounds last November if you took your medicine, so stop whining.

Cejudo, McCall or a superfight with TJ are my needle movers in this division. I wouldn't mind a rematch with Joe either. Phone Post 3.0

Neither does anyone else... Phone Post 3.0