Johnson vs Bader - make it happen

If Bader wants a title shot they should make him fight Rumble for it. If he beats Rumble than he is legit and the fight would hype itself Phone Post 3.0

Do you hate bader ? Phone Post 3.0

Meh Phone Post 3.0

i'm down

Bader not getting his shot and then being matched up with Rumble is about the biggest "fuck you and your wins" he could get from the UFC...

...but it's probably the only sensible option if Gus is getting the shot.

I'm still not too happy about that, either. I would rather see the DC-Gus match-up as much as the next guy, but Bader still deserved the shot way more. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Chase - Bader not getting his shot and then being matched up with Rumble is about the biggest "fuck you and your wins" he could get from the UFC...

I'm still not too happy about that, either. I would rather see the DC-Gus match-up as much as the next guy, but Bader still deserved the shot way more. Phone Post 3.0
Can't edit on my phone ^ but I forgot about Rashad... Phone Post 3.0

I like Bader vs Evans next and have Rumble fight someone else. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Chase - Bader not getting his shot and then being matched up with Rumble is about the biggest "fuck you and your wins" he could get from the UFC...

Deserve how? He beat mediocre fighters, in order to get a shot at the belt u have to best at least one top tier fighter. He's never done this and out wrestling Davis doesn't mean anything. Phone Post 3.0

I don't like Bader but I don't wish Rumble on anyone. Bader would need Darth's breathing apparatus after the first 3 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

try2catch32 -

Deserve how? He beat mediocre fighters, in order to get a shot at the belt u have to best at least one top tier fighter. He's never done this and out wrestling Davis doesn't mean anything. Phone Post 3.0
Deserved as in not getting KTFO in his last fight...? Like the guy who gets the shot? Phone Post 3.0

If he loses to Johnson, then he gets a title shot. Phone Post 3.0