Johny Hendricks - GSP Is Ducking Me

Straight from the horses mouth.

http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusives_9744_Johny-Hendricks--GSP-Is-Ducking-Me.php

Not sure if ducking is the appropriate word.. More like avoiding for the fighter he "dislikes" even though once he's smothered Diaz for 5 rounds he's going to say it was just to generate interest and he has a great respect and that Diaz was his most difficult fight of his career. Phone Post

Hendricks is delusional Phone Post

Hendricks fights like Koscheck and now he`s gonna talk crap about Georges just like Koscheck. I wonder how the fight is gonna look. Oh yeah just like the Koscheck fight.

boogeymonster -

Straight from the horses mouth.

http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusives_9744_Johny-Hendricks--GSP-Is-Ducking-Me.php

The more he talks the less I want to hear. Phone Post

Patience young grasshopper. You are talented, no doubt, but to think GSP is ducking you is a little silly. Phone Post

Dwight K Schrute - He'll get his shot. Not sure why he's freaking out about it Phone Post

In like a year at the pace that GSP fights... Why make a man waste a year of his prime years waiting for a fight that may not ever happen Phone Post

What a stupid statement

THe whole interview is delusional

StruggleSnuggles - 
Dwight K Schrute - He'll get his shot. Not sure why he's freaking out about it Phone Post

In like a year at the pace that GSP fights... Why make a man waste a year of his prime years waiting for a fight that may not ever happen Phone Post

The only way it wouldn't happen is if GSP either loses to Diaz, or retires (if it turns out his knee is really gone). Either way Hendricks gets his title fight, and I doubt it makes much difference to him whether he's fighting GSP or Diaz for that title.

Jesus. I really like this guy, but the more he talks and does interviews I hate him more and more.

Just shut the fuck up and keep working hard. That's your job. Phone Post

StruggleSnuggles - 

then keep fighting and stfu. his the one we stupid demand and conditions. he will be lucky if they don't make him wait two fights out of spite.

with not we

ofcourse he's ducking him...  diaz carries the least risk with the biggest reward.   however, I doubt GSP would be able to if fans werent asking for it.

Diaz is a way bigger threat as well as payday... Hendrix should use the time to figure out how to stop GSP from obliterating him for 5 rounds... Phone Post

What a shift in opinions. Two weeks ago gsp haters were saying he was ducking Diaz because he knew Diaz could beat him, now Diaz is the easy fight and Hendricks is getting ducked because he can best Diaz. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x - 

Jesus. I really like this guy, but the more he talks and does interviews I hate him more and more.

Entitlement issues.

Authority Figure -
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x -  Jesus. I really like this guy, but the more he talks and does interviews I hate him more and more.

Entitlement issues.

Exactly. What happened to just being happy to have a job doing what you love doing?

There was a reason people like Chuck and Rich Franklin are fan favorites. It's because they fight, without bitching Phone Post