Johny Hendricks is 2 & 2 in last four fights, yet

his 5th fight is for the title? Does anyone really want to see him fight for the WW title again for the 4th time in 5 fights?

Is the division that weak that someone gets 4 shots at the title within 5 fights?

No..But who else Condit?

I enjoyed their last 2 fights... Phone Post 3.0

I want to see it! Phone Post 3.0

If there's a fight that needs a trilogy it's this one. Both fights were close Phone Post 3.0

This is prize fighting not the NFL.

The UFC can make any fight they want. I can think of at least 4 other fighters that would make for a more exciting fight. They might not have 3 wins in a row, but Hendricks doesn't have 3 wins either, so...

Smith1234 - I'd like to see Hendricks have to beat Woodley before a shot. Lawler can get Condit. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds good to me...

Smith1234 - I'd like to see Hendricks have to beat Woodley before a shot. Lawler can get Condit. Phone Post 3.0
This would be good. Condit is due. It's also an exciting matchup, Lawler/Condit.

Hendricks should be next after that. Phone Post 3.0

I do want to see Lawler v. Hendricks III some time, but just not yet. It isn't an exciting prospect right now, in fact it feels kind of stale.

Maybe in a year or two, but for now I want to see them both face different opponents.

Lawler vs. Condit, and Hendricks vs. Woodley. These are the match-ups to make right now.

Thacommish -
GoldbergsAdderall - I enjoyed their last 2 fights... Phone Post 3.0

so did i, lets go back and watch those instead of making them do it again
I just feel like it wouldn't be right to have the trilogy down the road when one guy has lost a step. Now's the time for the rubber match to put it to bed between these guys. Who would you like to see next? Phone Post 3.0

Condit is my favorite fighter but I don't think he deserves a shot yet. Probably 1 more win, most likely vs Rory.

IMHO this is the only division where I think the champ souls sit out while all the top 5 fight one more time. Phone Post 3.0

Which could happen as Robbie took A LOT of damage and needs some time off.

Hendricks vs condit 2 for the title shot Phone Post 3.0

Floyd'sPeehole - Hendricks vs condit 2 for the title shot Phone Post 3.0

If Robbie is taking some time off, then this is acceptable

I would also like to see Brown/Conduit Phone Post 3.0

Should be Lawler Condit. UFC are fools if they don't make that fight and slap Hendricks/Woodley on the same card.

Hendricks gets treated better than Faber when it comes to Title shots. Matt Hughes must really like him or something, seems like they'd get along.

Why Condit over TWood? Phone Post 3.0

MattBFD - Why Condit over TWood? Phone Post 3.0

A few reasons, one being Condit will engage Lawler on the feet, two being Woodley and Lawler are teammates.

ZERO interest in seeing Hendricks anywhere near a title shot at the moment. 2-2 and he just humped Brown's leg in his last fight. No thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Condit is coming off a loss and and long layoff. Gtfo Phone Post 3.0