Johny Hendricks is pissed

I'd rather suck a clean wiener than watch Hendricks fight and I ain't even gay Phone Post 3.0

Is this wheel squeaking again? Phone Post 3.0

ArmourHotdog - You understand what I'm sayin? Phone Post 3.0
Does that make sense? Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - beat Woodley and get another title shot.

Problem solved.
Yah, this is one of those 50/50 things.
Half the people will be mad if Hendricks got a shot because they are sick of the rematches, other half mad because even though the condit fight is new and exciting they don't think he's earned it.
But the ufc is giving Johnny every opportunity to be that next guy by having him on the same card against a credible opponent. He wins, he's next. Phone Post 3.0

I can see why he's upset, but I don't have any desire to see the end of the trilogy either. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks ducking Woodley.

Woodley ducking everyone but Hendricks.

I'm glad Condit leapfrogged. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler/Condit and Woodley/Hendricks makes sense.

Otherwise we have Lawler/Hendricks 3 and Condit/Woodley 2 Phone Post 3.0

Johny is pissed because he knows he has to start dieting again soon.

Here's where he loses his argument- Robbie lost the first fight, went back to the ranks and win TWO fights against top guys I get his shot at Johnny again.

Johnny lost, had won one fight and is complaining about not getting a title shot? So you're not willing to do the same as the guy who beat you? When he says 'I don't know what else to do' well win one more fight, making it two in a row like the guy who dethroned you did. Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - He cries too much. Robbie won two to get another shot. Never cried about it. Phone Post 3.0
Totally this. I understand being upset, but stop crying about it. Phone Post 3.0

fuck em - queue matt serra

He don't sell. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Shields should really be upset.He beat Condit and finished Lawler.

oh yeah,so he beat the UFC's champ,#3,#4,#6

TheEmperorRises - 
MillhouseMMA - Start knocking guys out again Phone Post 3.0
You know if you look past Fitch and Kampmann, he really doesn't knock guys out that often. At all. Phone Post 3.0

So you have to KO guys to get shots/be champ?  Why didn't GSP get stripped years ago then?

Robbie had to win two hard fights to get back to the title and the fight he lost to johnny was way closer than the fight johnny lost to him.

Why should Hendricks get a pass?? Phone Post 3.0

EKPOGI - Jake Shields should really be upset.He beat Condit and finished Lawler.

oh yeah,so he beat the UFC's champ,#3,#4,#6
OOHHHH SNAP! Inspector shields is the true champ then! Serious note-valid post Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't deserve the shot already. Phone Post 3.0

dawley - Here's where he loses his argument- Robbie lost the first fight, went back to the ranks and win TWO fights against top guys I get his shot at Johnny again.

Johnny lost, had won one fight and is complaining about not getting a title shot? So you're not willing to do the same as the guy who beat you? When he says 'I don't know what else to do' well win one more fight, making it two in a row like the guy who dethroned you did. Phone Post 3.0

If 2 is the magical number, why doesn't Condit have to do it?

Look, I love Condit, am glad he's getting the shot, and it should be a great fight.  But let's look at what they've both done the past 3 years.....  If you're saying Johny doesn't deserve it, how does Carlos?  2 fights ago Johny lost a split decision to the champ and 2 fights ago Carlos was finished.

Hendricks:  4-2 with wins over Robbie, CONDIT,  Matt Brown, and Kampman (and his 2 losses, Robbie and GSP, many think he won).  He could realistically be 6-0.

Condit:  2-3 with wins over Kampmann (same as Johny except he did it more devastating fashion) and Alves.  And of course a loss to Johny.

judonoob - Johny is pissed because he knows he has to start dieting again soon.
So true Phone Post 3.0

Shut up Johny. Phone Post 3.0