Johny Hendricks is pissed

You fags in this thread are the worst. Condit is coming off a win over fucking alves. Before that tko loss to woodley. Johnny never was clearly the worst fighter between gim and robbie. He deserves it. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - You fags in this thread are the worst. Condit is coming off a win over fucking alves. Before that tko loss to woodley. Johnny never was clearly the worst fighter between gim and robbie. He deserves it. Phone Post 3.0

This...to be honest, Woodley deserves it more than Condit.  He's won 2 in a row, 3 of 4 and beat Condit.  If UFC gave it to him, you could justify that.  Oh well, Condit is always fun to watch so I'm sure it'll be fun.  Just hope they fight before 2016.

dawley -
dawley -
sunnyko - Condit* Phone Post 3.0
Are you referring to me? I didn't say anyone was finished? I'm confused now Phone Post 3.0
Nvm. I see what you're saying. I'll disregard Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I shouldn't have quoted you in that post. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
KingMeNow - You fags in this thread are the worst. Condit is coming off a win over fucking alves. Before that tko loss to woodley. Johnny never was clearly the worst fighter between gim and robbie. He deserves it. Phone Post 3.0

This...to be honest, Woodley deserves it more than Condit.  He's won 2 in a row, 3 of 4 and beat Condit.  If UFC gave it to him, you could justify that.  Oh well, Condit is always fun to watch so I'm sure it'll be fun.  Just hope they fight before 2016.

yea that fight between Condit and Nick was a real fun fight to watch......Wait a minute NO IT FUCKING WASN'T!

Maybe he shouldn't have dry humped the last guy he fought Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - Maybe he wouldn't get jumped over if he stopped leg humping. Phone Post 3.0
Not a big rig fan, but i have not seen him in a fight where he leg humped. Phone Post 3.0

Stop diving your head in between legs on the fence and holding. That second fight wasn't that good Phone Post 3.0

U4EA - Has even got the smell of Lawler's crotch out of his hair yet?

bigconk74fe -
Chest Rockwell - Maybe he wouldn't get jumped over if he stopped leg humping. Phone Post 3.0
Not a big rig fan, but i have not seen him in a fight where he leg humped. Phone Post 3.0
I am a Big rig fan and if that's the case then you haven't been paying attention. He would've won the 2nd Lawler fight if he didn't resort to that shit. He did it to Brown too. Phone Post 3.0

luctaro - Cant wait till he uses his rage to aggressively place his head between WOODleys legs.

Interesting that Hendricks and Woodley are Condit's last two losses.

He is acting like he's strung together three good wins and they still Sony give him a shot. You're not getting Fitch'd, bro. You might be fighting like him, but that's about it. Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/alYDTOr.gif

Admiral Iraqbar - He is acting like he's strung together three good wins and they still Sony give him a shot. You're not getting Fitch'd, bro. You might be fighting like him, but that's about it. Phone Post 3.0
He's a Microsoft guy. Phone Post 3.0

M Wood -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

yea that fight between Condit and Nick was a real fun fight to watch......Wait a minute NO IT FUCKING WASN'T!
He has 38 professional mma fights, out of all of those, you use this one fight to try and make Condit seem like a boring fighter?
Out of 38 pro fights, he has 30 wins with Fuckin 28 finishes.

Oh but the Diaz fight!!!
Get out of here with that bullshit...seriously though Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he wants any part of T Wood. Tyron is still pissed about Hendricks' dirty antics in their NCAA wrestling match.

T Wood wants some get back big time and Johny wants to avoid him at all costs. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Hendricks certainly doesnt piss Phone Post 3.0

Let him be pissed. He lost both fights to robbie and looked bad doing it. Phone Post 3.0

This place is a disrespectful fucking wasteland. I'm not his biggest fan but you guys are fucking embarrassing. Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell -
Admiral Iraqbar - He is acting like he's strung together three good wins and they still Sony give him a shot. You're not getting Fitch'd, bro. You might be fighting like him, but that's about it. Phone Post 3.0
He's a Microsoft guy. Phone Post 3.0
Damn it.... Phone Post 3.0