JoJo is picking Melendez!

And so am I!

" actually think Gilbert Melendez will beat Anthony Pettis by decision this weekend. I can see Melendez trying to grind out a win and I don't know how good Pettis' knee is going to be after a year out. Coming back from injury and maybe having to go the distance in a five round fight won't be easy."

Good insight too Phone Post 3.0

I thing ring rust is a real thing.

If I remember right his last long layoff was before the Guida fight and he came in soft. Phone Post 3.0

JoJo also has a crush on Gil LOL Phone Post 3.0

RowdyBec - JoJo also has a crush on Gil LOL Phone Post 3.0

Snitches get stitches yo

One of the queens of crushes on the UG should know there's legitimate power in that though... Phone Post 3.0

strange. coming from a team pettis member

She was asked the same question about two months ago and she picked Pettis. I guess she is holding a grudge against Pettis for not giving her a gameplan in her recent fight.

Its just one more reason that I want to go on a picnic, on a warm summer day, with the smell of lilac in the air, with Jo Jo talking about anything at all. Phone Post

RowdyBec - JoJo also has a crush on Gil LOL Phone Post 3.0
U jelly? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ultimate-fighter-20-jo-calderwood-4752181

She also said this.

I think if the fight finishes early it'll be Pettis but if it goes to the judges it'll be Melendez. I like the two of them a lot but I'm not going to favour Pettis just because I was on Team Pettis!"

RowdyBec - JoJo also has a crush on Gil LOL Phone Post 3.0
All that time in the 209 and you still don't know the rules? Phone Post 3.0