JOKER GUYMON JOINS TAGG RADIO ...

in studio today.

he will be filling in for frank trigg, telling us about his upcoming fight and talking about jeremy williams.

join us at 9-10am pst at

www.taggradio.com

talk to joker, goze and ryan loco in the combat chat, that's the tagg radio chatroom that you can find within the website.

you beat me!!! hahahahahaha, see you in chat!!!

TTT 4 The Joker fighting for The Predator !!!!!!!

Good stuff... can't you normalize the volumes so that I don't have to crank the volume up when one guy talks and then you go to the guy on the phone and he practically blows out this shitty speaker on my work computer.

Otherwise, love the show.

Pat Healy will be a great fight for Joker.

Dear Don,

Can The Joker stand the heat in the Kitchen ?

Cre , you should fight in the IFL. !!!

TTT 4 the Joker! He's Wild!!

TTT

archive is up in case you missed the show. ryan loco showed up as well.

www.taggradio.com

ttt

ttt

nothing you can do about volume levels on the show?

Otherwise, the sound quality is great.

what would you like us to change? the mics or soundbytes?

George...Thursday we still on for the after hours!? Hope so it will be some good times

"what would you like us to change? the mics or soundbytes?"

let me reiterate: can't you normalize the volumes so that I don't have to crank the volume up when one guy talks and then you go to the guy on the phone and he practically blows out this shitty speaker on my work computer.

Date: 05/16/07 02:52 AM
628 Total Posts Ignore User

George...Thursday we still on for the after hours!? Hope so it will be some
good times

yeah man. we're in!

btw, some good work you put in at the gym today. go soak in ice water.

It was a crazy fun day getting punched in the face... Glad you guys could come down and check it out!

up for Mike!! By far the most charismatic fighter in MMA, all he needs is his one big fight to make a HUUUUUGE splash in the MMA world!! Not that EVERYONE doesn't already know and love Mike anyways!

Hey Mike send me your celly I got a new phone and lost all my numbers... dont make me come by the gym, it's waaaay out of my way, ha ha ha

zack@nogi.com