Jon bones jones support not hate for once

The guy catches way to much hate, sure he's confident but let's keep in mind he's been destroying greats since what 22? At least he backs it up unlike most.

I for one love all his fights and his undefeated run has been legendary considering the guys he's beat.

Any other bones fans wanna check in or stay in the wood work! Phone Post 3.0

I hate Bentleys therefore support him. Phone Post 3.0

hell of a fighter. i dont hate him at all

Already the LHW Goat IMO. I use to hate the guy, but he's really matured and become more like able. Phone Post 3.0

He has actually kept a low profile lately which I think will do more for him in the long run, most people will start to forget about some of the silly stuff he has said in the past.

And it will be cool to see how he is after the Gus fight.

Really disliked him at first.I enjoy watching him fight now although I can't say I will be cheering for the guy with the exception of the Gus fight, as I had a large amount of cash on him.I saw that fight live and I will never question the guys heart after that battle.It'll be interesting to see what records he sets as his career continues. Phone Post 3.0

kalt - "Jesus Christ is my biggest supporter" - JBJ @ UFC 140

Before anyone takes this quote out of context, it does not mean Jesus is rooting for him to win, or influences the matches in anyway.

He Is simply saying that no matter what he may have done, and if everyone abandons him, Jesus will never leave his side.

I admire his mental game most of all. Unbreakable will. Deadly focus even under severe adversity. He knows he's destined for greatness and willing to put the work in to get there. During weighins when the boos rain down, his smile never fades. He bows to the crowd and blows kisses. Then goes out and wrecks the muthafuckers.

I'm gonna watch some of his fights again right now because of this thread lol Phone Post 3.0

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata -

Before anyone takes this quote out of context, it does not mean Jesus is rooting for him to win, or influences the matches in anyway.

He Is simply saying that no matter what he may have done, and if everyone abandons him, Jesus will never leave his side.
Thanks for clearing that up, Jon Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones is cool in my book. Bad dude. Phone Post 3.0

Got to the UFC in 4 months of being a pro lol Phone Post 3.0

In all seriousness I am a jbj fan, the guy is unreal. Provided he gets thru glover whats next? Phone Post 3.0

Arrogant

pattitude -

Arrogant
How do you know he wasnt? Phone Post 3.0

The last few interviews from him did a lot to repair a lot of my dislike. Awesome, talented fighter and I've never said otherwise. But I'll chime in and say I support the direction Jones seems to going recently in terms of how he comes off. Phone Post 3.0

Great fighter only complaint is dumping machida on his face.

No bashing here kid could be the goat. Phone Post 3.0

in always been a bones fan (no homo) Phone Post 3.0

Leading up to his past 7 or 8 fights, I've hated the guy. But recently I've started to like him. He seems like a nice enough bloke and I'd probably buy him a beer. Phone Post 3.0

kalt - "Jesus Christ is my biggest supporter" - JBJ @ UFC 140
So what? That's really nitpicking since a lot of fighters believe in God or give him some sort of mention. Whether or not I hold those same beliefs doesn't really nagger because I time in to watch them fight Phone Post 3.0