Jon fish best #2 eva?

Guy fights so smart, has such determination resolve and heart. If it weren't for gsp he prolly would be considered one of the greatest champions in UFC history.

He basically big brothered Silva. Great performance. Phone Post

Totally agree.

Fitch is a beast, it's just unfortunate that people don't understand his style, and the skills he displays.

Ignorance is the reason for people calling him a  'blanket' etc.

If it wasn't for GSP he would have been a long reigning champion.

Fish has blanketed in the past but he was different in thus fight. It will lead to more finishes for him but it also leads to more risk such as Silva getting his back.

Jon seems like such a good guy I am happy for him. He was getting so much shit from fans. He was boring before but didn't deserve to be bashed like he was. Phone Post

Great performance by Fitch.
I've never been a Fitch hater even though he has had some boring fights in the past

IMO, Chanel Sanderson is the best #2 ever. But you could vie between him and Fitch. Phone Post

dawley - IMO, Chanel Sanderson is the best #2 ever. But you could vie between him and Fitch. Phone Post

Chael hasn't done nearly as much as fish has. It's not even close. Cmon. Phone Post

Fitch is clearly the second best 170 in the game. I don't think its really even close Phone Post

Who the fuck is Jon Fish? Phone Post

Yawn fish Phone Post

The amount of illiteracy in this thread is astounding!

Awesome fight.

Ref fucked him out of a TKO stoppage and fucked me out of money. Fitch inside the distance was like +800 odds.

jkennedy - Who the fuck is Jon Fish? Phone Post

Its canadien for Jon Fitch. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
dawley - IMO, Chanel Sanderson is the best #2 ever. But you could vie between him and Fitch. Phone Post

Chael hasn't done nearly as much as fish has. It's not even close. Cmon. Phone Post

You're seeming to be a UFC fan. And only stating what's been done in the UFC. Chael has been number two in other orgs, and has always stated how being second is his thing and it eats him apart. Wrestling?-second at trials. WEC- second behind Fihlo. UFC- second to Anderson TWICE. Fitch has only had one title shot. Chael has had many more, inside and out of UFC. Phone Post

I think Fitch is excellent, and has had a high ranking in a good division for years, but how many great or even really really good fighters has he beat?

dawley -

You're seeming to be a UFC fan. And only stating what's been done in the UFC. Chael has been number two in other orgs, and has always stated how being second is his thing and it eats him apart. Wrestling?-second at trials. WEC- second behind Fihlo. UFC- second to Anderson TWICE. Fitch has only had one title shot. Chael has had many more, inside and out of UFC. Phone Post

U mean the chael that got subbed by Forrest and Paulo. Yeah saw those too. Phone Post

Best Welterweights of all time.

1. GSP
2. Hughes
3. Fitch

He's had plenty of fights that bored the hell out of me, but I always root for him. He's a likeable guy and I like fighters who outwork their opponents rather than being able to fall back on extraordinary athletic gifts.

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Fish has blanketed in the past but he was different in thus fight. It will lead to more finishes for him but it also leads to more risk such as Silva getting his back.

Jon seems like such a good guy I am happy for him. He was getting so much shit from fans. He was boring before but didn't deserve to be bashed like he was. Phone Post

This.
Although I would rather have him lose a round or two and fight excitingly than tuck his opponent (and the crowd) into bed with a nice warm blanket. Phone Post

dawley -

U mean the chael that got subbed by Forrest and Paulo. Yeah saw those too. Phone Post

He's just a real good runner-up. Phone Post

The best #2 of all time is kenflo Phone Post