Jon Fitch vs Paul Daley - May 12th

On Paramount Network

Didn’t even realise Fitch still fought.

My god the concussion Daley can give him. Imagine if Daley hit him square like gsp did? 

I hope fitch is planning to shoot early and often. If his speed (which was anything much to write home about) is gone he’s in real danger of eating an uppercut or a knee. Fitch could wrestefuck him to a decision for sure. But I don’t like the way he looses this if he does. I worry about these veterans brains 

Bellator really doesn't want Daley anymore lol. 

I hope Fitch steals his soul

Why?! butttt fucking why!?! would you kill an exciting match up & put fitch on it? Bellator is turning into shit with there match making.

Why don’t they just give Fitch the decision now and save us all the trouble of not watching.

Dumb match making…put Daley vs other striking oriented guys, not a grinding grappler.

When Fitch decisions Daley and MVP decapitates Rickeks, then a Fitch/MVP fight would be very interesting…I think Fitch would have a hard time catching MVP

LNP session imcoming. 

WAR FITCH

Horrible matchmaking

Fitch is gonna get the shit knocked out of him... 

Thebonfirexm - Why don't they just give Fitch the decision now and save us all the trouble of not watching.

lol agreed. really stupid match up. it's like they asked the ufc match makers for help and got trolled.

KnockoutThoughts -

Fitch is gonna get the shit knocked out of him... 

One can hope

Annoying that we will never get to see mvp vs Daley.  Mvp has ran from that fight for too long and is finally going to escape it.