Jon Fitch,

Has made more than 1.2 million. He has made more than he or Dana has stated. In the video Fitch released, he mentioned nothing of his sponsorship pay, or even other bonuses Dana might have handed out.

I don't know how much Fitch made, but I am damn well sure it was more than 1.2mil. This whole situation just needs to be dropped by Jon, and he should focus on moving forward with his career and making the best of it, not burning bridges and bickering with Dana White through interviews and videos.

I am also not saying this in disrespect to Fitch in any way, I like the guy and I hope he does great in whatever he chooses to do, but this is not in his best interest right now IMO. Phone Post 3.0

My Old Name Is Not Allowed - The bottom line is he signed the contract. If he believes he was worth more, he is welcomed to go and find someone to pay it.

Yes, that is a shitty mindset, but until these guys DEMAND more money, they won't get it. Let's say the entire Team Jackson decided they will no longer fight without a raise? Think the UFC would let Jones, GSP, etc all walk?

How much is Fitch going to make for the next 10 years assuming he doesn't go back to the UFC?
Seems he is not complaining about money as much as how he was treated Phone Post 3.0

He was treated fine by the company.

It's the public that was on this message board screaming for his boring ass to be cut. Phone Post 3.0

My Old Name Is Not Allowed -
FightSpace - 
My Old Name Is Not Allowed - The bottom line is he signed the contract. If he believes he was worth more, he is welcomed to go and find someone to pay it.

Yes, that is a shitty mindset, but until these guys DEMAND more money, they won't get it. Let's say the entire Team Jackson decided they will no longer fight without a raise? Think the UFC would let Jones, GSP, etc all walk?

How much is Fitch going to make for the next 10 years assuming he doesn't go back to the UFC?
Seems he is not complaining about money as much as how he was treated Phone Post 3.0

You're right. His response breaking down his pay and showing his math skills was really about not having the right kind of pastries back stage and his hotel room not having a nice view.

It's not about the money. Now let me spend the next 20 minutes talking about money. Phone Post