Jon Hamm has no big screen presence...

He's cool. I like the guy. Decent actor.

Just saw some previews of new movies he's in and he just seems out of place. He doesn't come off as a movie star at all.

Big cock presence. All that matters.

His comedic acting is terrible too. He tries to buddy up with Scott Auckerman and other improv/sketch type people but he’s not funny. He was born to play Don Draper and that’s seemingly about it. 

He needs to lift once in a while too.

Ed Fetish - 

His comedic acting is terrible too. He tries to buddy up with Scott Auckerman and other improv/sketch type people but he’s not funny. He was born to play Don Draper and that’s seemingly about it. 

Never watched it but always hear people going on about that character.

Saw him recently in an episode of Black Mirror. He does a solid job, but yeah I don't need to see him in real movies I guess.

I thought he was good in The Town.

Also not bad in that movie with the cricket players from India that try to play baseball for the Dodgers. 

Everything else I've seen, yeah pretty meh. 

He was good in Baby Driver. 

he was okay in bridesmaids. 

BRZ - 

Oh yeah, that's supposed to be a decent movie.

I'm gonna watch it to see how good he is in it.

BrowBeaten - 

Big cock presence. All that matters.

only to phaggots

Fan of Fanboys - 
BRZ - 

disagree. felt he wasn't good/has wrong look for that role

huh....I liked him in it

PeteyWheatstraw - He needs to lift once in a while too.

Those pecs look decent 

He is really good in that black mirror episode.  He's basically don draper but still great in it 

Never heard of her. 

Neither does January Jones. Her performance in X-Men was horrible.

I thought he was great in Mad Men. 

I'd still rather see him in a movie than Ben Affleck though, lol.

Affleck has no charisma or acting ability, but he's getting that aging alcoholic look the makes him seem more legit as an actor.

I think I've only seen him in small screen roles. I really like Mad Men, the Black Mirror episode, and A Young Doctor's Notebook.

PeteyWheatstraw - I'd still rather see him in a movie than Ben Affleck though, lol.

Affleck has no charisma or acting ability, but he's getting that aging alcoholic look the makes him seem more legit as an actor.

The only movie I liked affleck in was the town and maybe good will hunting 

other than that, he’s shit 

dios - 
PeteyWheatstraw - I'd still rather see him in a movie than Ben Affleck though, lol.

The only movie I liked affleck in was the town and maybe good will hunting 

other than that, he’s shit 

Agreed.

But he was fucking buff in the town. Best he's ever looked. BEEP>