Jon is a savage!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5iARUnxIw/?igshid=1exq6vgeeoytp

2 Likes

I love Jones.

Jones lives rent-free in DC’s head. He constantly pokes him then is surprised when Jones responded.

2 Likes

DC could have been a little more gracious in his opinion. Sounds a little bias. Salty. Whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

I can't wait to see Jon at heavyweight! 

1 Like
Just_Scrap -

I dislike JBJ - but he cleans out the HW devision fo sho

Weird that he'd bring up a fight from four years ago, especially one that was overturned because of his positive steroid test.  Strange guy.

4 Likes
jgiveshead - 

Weird that he'd bring up a fight from four years ago, especially one that was overturned because of his positive steroid test.  Strange guy.

To be fair, DC started it.

1 Like

I’m guessing he posted this because DC said he doesn’t punch that hard and will be his problem at Heavyweight 

Dc was just trying to say that Jones wasnt going to knock people out, but didnt specify that he meant “knock anyone out with his boxing”. He didnt mean it as a dig. BUt because Jon is a super sensitive, he took offense. Same ol Jon.

1 Like

Hate him or love him, he is the last one, and we should appreciate him, the whole roster is on peds, hitting women left and right, but just cuz he is successful people hate him more, wthv, nowdays clouns suck, and Jon is the last one of the old era and who is really great, tested and approved 

I heard the interview.  DC said that he thought heavy weights wouldn’t respect his punching power and walk him down.  It wasn’t that disrespectful

Jones is a cheating, hiding under the ring, piss test avoiding faggot. 

1 Like
Dead President -
Just_Scrap -

I dislike JBJ - but he cleans out the HW devision fo sho

Lol no. Jon without picos gets destroyed at HW.

1 Like
NakedYoga420 - Dc was just trying to say that Jones wasnt going to knock people out, but didnt specify that he meant "knock anyone out with his boxing". He didnt mean it as a dig. BUt because Jon is a super sensitive, he took offense. Same ol Jon.

He didn’t mean it as a dig? Did you watch the interview? He’s saying Jon doesn’t hit hard enough to make HWT’s respect his power, and they’re going to essentially walk him down because they aren’t afraid of his hands.