Jon Jones = 100 Percent Awesome All The Time

So awesome it takes three GIFs to even begin to illustrate it

OMG that is amazing!

This is stuff that would leave GSP scratching his head.

His misdirection is the best part.  He faked a shot into a spinning elbow, he switches flying knees in mid air - how do you train for a guy like that?

Congrats Jon !

Great Work!

www.WCFighting.com

Very, very impressive.

He's one of those fighter's U can't wait to watch fight again.

He certainly needs to learn how to focus his energy... I mean, none of this stuff actually landed for heavy damage. But his potential is clearly off the charts; on a more serious note, his wrestling ability looked pretty impressive too.

P.S. I hope the fake shot into spinning back elbow combo makes it into the UFC game

I know, I actually thought Gusmao was going to tear things up (didn't know anything about Jones). Its even more impressive that he pulled all this of against such a quality opponent.

Oh yeah, officially he has a 84.5" reach

LOL at anyone being "impressed" with that.

lockheed - LOL at anyone being "impressed" with that.

I thought it was a lil sloppy but at the same time it was first fight in the UFC and it was against a guy that most peeps thought would of won the fight...So hes out there to impress and he had no pressure because he was not really thought of to be hard to handle...

Just filled with a lot of excitement and wanted to do whatever it took to win the fight

I thought it was a lil sloppy but at the same time it was first fight in the UFC and it was against a guy that most peeps thought would of won the fight...So hes out there to impress and he had no pressure because he was not really thought of to be hard to handle...

Just filled with a lot of excitement and wanted to do whatever it took to win the fight

I think the really impressive part is him making his pro debut a couple months ago, and started training MMA only a few months before that! So, to be in the UFC that quick is very impressive...

ttt for my hero

Thanks, Andrew. But this thread is about Jon Jones.

Hey Lockheed, would you be more impressed if you knew that Jones is 21 and only started training MMA this year? 

Reminds me a little of Shonie Carter.

ttt for the former ICCC wrestler.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/8/5/586946/ufc-87-preview-jon-jones

"I think it's good for me. I'm the underdog, the guy from Upstate New York who not a lot of people know about yet," he said.

Ciotoli, for one, has great confidence in his man.

"He's unbelievable. So athletic, great personality, and he's got a great mind for it," he said of Jones. "I've never heard of anybody getting to the UFC at this stage of his career; he's been fighting professionally for just three months. It's like a guy entering boxing and he's fighting in MSG (Madison Square Garden) right off the bat -- it just doesn't happen.

Anyone else catch him on Inside MMA doing the exact same shit on one of there highlights for a Battlecage Xtreme event, He then totally overwhelms the guy for a TKO in the 2nd.

His UFC debut got me thinking, we need more greco guys in MMA. Awesome throws!

Sativa armbar - Anyone else catch him on Inside MMA doing the exact same shit on one of there highlights for a Battlecage Xtreme event, He then totally overwhelms the guy for a TKO in the 2nd.

If you know the date of the episode I will check it out

I like the faking the TD to spinning elbow....that had some sauce on it!