Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen's mom

https://twitter.com/espnmma/status/1299497393642188800

1 Like

In conclusion we stan Jon Jones the savage harder than ever before 

Probably considered showing her the trunk too.

At least he is a good sport. Jon takes any slight criticism from Uncle Chael as a nuclear attack.

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

At least he is a good sport. Jon takes any slight criticism from Uncle Chael as a nuclear attack.

What? Like when? 

she almost killed Yushin Okami as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byppEoFT-p0

2 Likes

Later

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa84H7ew5Tw

StankieEdgar -
ShanTheMan -

What? Like when? 

The last few years. They seemed ok on tuf but now that fucker hates Chael, goes on live tv and will only talk to Ariel etc. Maybe I am in the Chael bubble and it isn't widely known, but its true.

1 Like
ShanTheMan -
StankieEdgar -
ShanTheMan -

What? Like when? 

The last few years. They seemed ok on tuf but now that fucker hates Chael, goes on live tv and will only talk to Ariel etc. Maybe I am in the Chael bubble and it isn't widely known, but its true.

Chael seems way more fun to hang with than Jon Jones

3 Likes
Bend The Knee -
ShanTheMan -
StankieEdgar -
ShanTheMan -

What? Like when? 

Chael seems way more fun to hang with than Jon Jones

If you’re not into coke

2 Likes
ShanTheMan -

Actually Jones has tweeted about him a couple of times, and since then Chael has come out with about 20 videos on Jon Jones in the past couple of months lol.

The Immortal One -
ShanTheMan -

Actually Jones has tweeted about him a couple of times, and since then Chael has come out with about 20 videos on Jon Jones in the past couple of months lol.

Yeah I feel like Chael talks about Jon way more than Jon talks about Chael. 

Talking about fighters is Chael's job though, I suppose. 

StankieEdgar -
The Immortal One -
ShanTheMan -

Yeah I feel like Chael talks about Jon way more than Jon talks about Chael. 

Talking about fighters is Chael's job though, I suppose. 

100% Chael chimes in on EVERYTHING lol. 

1 Like