This guy is his own worst enemy

3 Likes

Need more details

1 Like

Here we go again.
First Mayhem and now Jones.

P.S. Water is wet. More news at 11.

4 Likes

Apparently your source is different from the rest of the planet.

3 Likes
1 Like

What a putz.

1 Like

here we go again GIF

8 Likes

FIRE JONES

Fuck that cheating criminal.

3 Likes

For sure as there’s no pattern of previous similar behavior here lmao

1 Like

Still baffles me that Paul Daley was banned from ufc but this dude can do whatever he wants with no punishment

4 Likes

Sucker punching a guy after getting your ass kicked for 15 minutes is the biggest bitch move an athlete can make and Daly’s bitch ass deserved the ban for being such a coward. How much more dishonorable can one be in the sport?

Thank god we’ll never have to hear about him complaint about getting taken down in mixed martial arts fights in the ufc. Bare knuckle boxing seems up that guy’s alley.

2 Likes

Surly he gets fired for domestic violence? Any other sport they would tear your contact up.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to say mcgregors dolly incident is right up there as well, also still in ufc as is jones after all of his repeated f ups……

2 Likes

I mean do you guys honestly believe that a man who has a bible verse tattooed on himself is capable of something like this?? Come on…

1 Like

At least his new 265lb frame will keep him safe in prison

1 Like

I agree, but that was during promotional stuff outside the event on a different day.

Doing it in the octogon right after a fight before the winner is announced is disrespecting and egregiously breaking the rules of rules sport directly.

Conor disrespected the company and fellow employees. Daly committed an egregious offense during a sanctioned event. Different imo but both deserving of being fired. We all know Conor got special treatment. Not excusing that.