Jon Jones: Athletes shouldn't use TRT

Jones already has his excuses ready.
Jones will use TRT once he needs it as he has came out against it.

People are hating on the statement solely because jones said it. I believe trt should be illegal and could careless if my favorite or least favorite fighter supports it. People should develop their own opinions instead of hating on jones for the sake of hating. Phone Post

drrilll - Spoken like a 25 year old.

Or spoken like a normal human with logical thinking. Clearly you are just a jones hater. Phone Post

Reading threads about Jon Jones is like being in some sort of warped parallel universe. The hate is so strong in these threads that logic and sensibility are checked at the door and people are having free-for-alls of anger and jealousy.

orcus -  It's weird how everyone hates seeing athletes get old and start to lose it, but then they complain about TRT.

So true.

We live in a technological era now where seemingly impossible feats are now made possible and people hate it. Reminds me of Rogan and Sonnen's podcast and Rogan made up the point about Clemens defying the odds so to speak. Isn't that amazing and what we want to see? Phone Post

Considering he just got popped for dui, he should probably steer clear of commenting on any substance; legal or not.

Otherwise he opens himself up to "why does a 24 y/o with tons of fame and money, need to drink so much and then get behind the wheel then slam their luxury car into a pole?".

In light of recent humiliations, it would be best to just say "I  dont have an opinion either way".

IIAces - 
DaddyRich -
IIAces - 
easedel -
DaddyRich - If it's legit therapy why don't athletes in other sports get TRT exemptions? Getting old is part of life. Once you can't cut it you get out. That's the way it goes with every other professional athlete.

How do you know other athletes are not getting it? Just because its not reported like it is in MMA doesn't mean it is not happening.

This. I know of many professional athletes use it. Read up on baseball rules. No flag comes up unless your like 5:1. You can take what you want basically. In the majors they don't even test for bud like they do in the minors. Either way read up on rules of other sports before you say people aren't using shit. Phone Post

I guess I don't know but then there wouldn't have been any reason for Barry Bonds or Roger Clemens to retire.

Umm they didn't test back then. Clem was accused never proven. Clemons is playing baseball still for the skeeters. How did Cabrera get busted? He was about 8:1. Phone Post

My point is why did they retire if the could use legally? Clemens is playing a one off minor league game. He's not "still" playing. You're aware he's been retired from the MLB for a few years now right? You really think either of those guys would've retired if they could use legally?

Endowedwelter - So does this mean in 6 months we will read about Jones using TRT? Phone Post

Yes Phone Post

Yea im going to listen to an alcohalic

man meets fate - Yea im going to listen to an alcohalic

Worst post of the thread. Phone Post

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - Athletes shouldn't drink and drive. Phone Post

Winner Phone Post

Says the guy who pretty much won the genetics lottery in terms of athleticism and body frame.

If something can help someone perform better i say let them take it

There is no reason to accept the decline of our bodies if we can stop it. A 40 year old man has a right to the same testosterone level he had when he was 20.

Darth Ryase - Reading threads about Jon Jones is like being in some sort of warped parallel universe. The hate is so strong in these threads that logic and sensibility are checked at the door and people are having free-for-alls of anger and jealousy.

I know he is not my fav fighter but ur right and on this I agree with Mr. Jones.

For a 25 year old of course this is an easy thing to say.

Wait till he is 35.

sextoymagic - 

Or spoken like a normal human with logical thinking. Clearly you are just a jones hater. Phone Post

That's laughable, I don't hate Jones. But saying at 25 that you know exactly how you will feel at 35 or 40 is a bit naive. Feel free to disagree.

DaddyRich -
IIAces - 
DaddyRich -
IIAces - 
easedel -
DaddyRich - If it's legit therapy why don't athletes in other sports get TRT exemptions? Getting old is part of life. Once you can't cut it you get out. That's the way it goes with every other professional athlete.

How do you know other athletes are not getting it? Just because its not reported like it is in MMA doesn't mean it is not happening.

This. I know of many professional athletes use it. Read up on baseball rules. No flag comes up unless your like 5:1. You can take what you want basically. In the majors they don't even test for bud like they do in the minors. Either way read up on rules of other sports before you say people aren't using shit. Phone Post

I guess I don't know but then there wouldn't have been any reason for Barry Bonds or Roger Clemens to retire.

Umm they didn't test back then. Clem was accused never proven. Clemons is playing baseball still for the skeeters. How did Cabrera get busted? He was about 8:1. Phone Post

My point is why did they retire if the could use legally? Clemens is playing a one off minor league game. He's not "still" playing. You're aware he's been retired from the MLB for a few years now right? You really think either of those guys would've retired if they could use legally?

Braun is using as we speak. He won the appeal. Please look in to rules Phone Post

drrilll -
sextoymagic - 

That's laughable, I don't hate Jones. But saying at 25 that you know exactly how you will feel at 35 or 40 is a bit naive. Feel free to disagree.

That's not what jones is saying. He is saying that if your body can't naturally keep up change your style or get out. You shouldn't be able to take a drug and alter your body so it's like you are 15 years younger. Phone Post

Jones is correct. TRT use in combat sports should mean a life long ban , imo.

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 

Athletes shouldn't drink and drive. Phone Post