Jon Jones biggest MMA threat would be....

1) A. Silva
2) JDS
3) CAIN
4) REEM
5) MACHIDA
6) CHAEL
7) SHOGUN

This is taken on JJ moving up and down weight classes relative to opponents Phone Post

Silence means you agree Phone Post

Biggest threat to JJ is a technical fighter in his own size. He dwarfs everyone at LHW. Phone Post

I'd take Chael off that list

And what makes you think Anderson would be such a threat? Let alone more of a threat than JDS

Silva has some of the best accuracy. Good reach. Big threat. Would you not pay to see it Phone Post

Silva has some of the best accuracy. Good reach. Big threat. Would you not pay to see it Phone Post

Hendo

Sorry I put shogun and meant Hendo. My bad Phone Post

Biggest threat to jones is himself.

Getting to arrogant in this sport is a killer. You see huge downfalls in highly talented fights because they fall in love with 1 aspect of the game. Just look at rampage for instance. Matt hamil is another good example. Phone Post

Agreed Phone Post

No Carwin/Lesnar? Shitty list buddy.

Agreed Phone Post

The Persian Devil -  Biggest threat to JJ is a technical fighter in his own size. He dwarfs everyone at LHW. Phone Post

Really? He dwarfs Bonnar, Gustafsson, Diabate, Kingsbury, Rosa etc.?

Farewell BJ has the right of it.

It's cliche, but his biggest threat is himself.

In terms of raw talent, ability, intelligence, creativity, work ethic, and potential, Jon Jones has it all in abundance. The only thing that can derail him is if he starts believing his press and stops progressing at the rate he is right now.

He seems to have a good family around him that will be able to help him when the roadblocks and obstacles come, (and they will) so if he can avoid the pitfalls, sky is the limit.

Chael? Phone Post

Phisher -
The Persian Devil -  Biggest threat to JJ is a technical fighter in his own size. He dwarfs everyone at LHW. Phone Post

Really? He dwarfs Bonnar, Gustafsson, Diabate, Kingsbury, Rosa etc.?

I said highly technical. As in top 3. Phone Post

He would crush Anderson and struggle against Phil Davis. Odd but seems obvious to me. Phone Post

Machida or rashad. if he beats them he is GOAt.

Why is Evans not on the list? Phone Post

BrockbackMountain - Machida or rashad. if he beats them he is GOAt.

LOL, get out of here.

MMA fans are so fickle, every fighter is two wins away from being the greatest ever