Jon Jones biggest MMA threat would be....

Any of the top big guys. Jones is like Tito; he's a huge guy for his weight. Tito was a heavy come fight night and it's a big advantage. Get Jones against these huge guys that can walk through anything he puts out and drop him. Or, hold him and punch him.

Not taking anything away from him, he's awesome. He's RJJ of MMA.

Putting him up against a top HW is ridiculous. That's like saying GSP couldn't beat Jones, Evans, Machida, Chael, Anderson, etc.

Now as far as Anderson Silva goes, I think Jones would crush him. Silva has excellent stand up and great timing, but Jones isn't stupid enough to get into a striking match with him. Hell, Jones wasn't remotely interested in trading with Rampage other than a flurry of leg kicks, body kicks and the occasional 1,2. AS would be on his back the entire time and he can forget about a last second submission against JBJ, he won't last that long. He'll tap just like Shogun or risk getting ktfo.

Farewell BJ -  Biggest threat to jones is himself.

Motivated BJ Penn

MrBojangles - 
BrockbackMountain - Machida or rashad. if he beats them he is GOAt.

LOL, get out of here.

MMA fans are so fickle, every fighter is two wins away from being the greatest ever

I wouldn't say GOAT, because I think longetivity has to be a huge part of being considered the best ever, but beating those two and maybe henderson as well ARGUABLY gives him the greatest run of any mma champion

MrBojangles - 

LOL, get out of here.

MMA fans are so fickle, every fighter is two wins away from being the greatest ever

Well, after those two, it's basically Hendo that remains from the top 10. I'd consider that a helluva run that's better than what anyone else has put up. And, so far, he's finished everyone but Bonnar (who arguably no one finishes) and Gusmao - his first two UFC fights.

Like him or not, he's putting together an impressive run at (WTFLOL)24 years old. But I guess that's not good enough for some people until he finishes Forrest Griffin.

A guy with arms that reach 85 inches or more. People need to train for Jones using a javelin with a boxing glove on the end. If ya can get on the inside of that than you can beat him. Phone Post

"If ya can get on the inside of that than you can beat him."

And be a better greco wrestler - otherwise you get dumped on your head and eat elbows for the rest of the round.

Canooke - Motivated BJ Penn

And healthy Shogun Phone Post

I don't think he'd win but simply to match up size/reach put JBJ with Struve. Never know, it may be closer than people think. Then again, Bones may stomp him.

The Persian Devil - 
Phisher -
The Persian Devil -  Biggest threat to JJ is a technical fighter in his own size. He dwarfs everyone at LHW. Phone Post

Really? He dwarfs Bonnar, Gustafsson, Diabate, Kingsbury, Rosa etc.?

I said highly technical. As in top 3. Phone Post

You also implied that he's the largest fighter in the division.

Gobulcoque - LOL what a shit list. The entire heavyweight division could beat JJ and you put anderson as #!.

LOL @ the entire HW division. Outside of the top 7 or 8 guys (most of whom I would pick against Jones), HW is a joke talentwise.

Thiago Silva Phone Post

Fly Rodder - 
MrBojangles - 

LOL, get out of here.

Well, after those two, it's basically Hendo that remains from the top 10. I'd consider that a helluva run that's better than what anyone else has put up. And, so far, he's finished everyone but Bonnar (who arguably no one finishes) and Gusmao - his first two UFC fights.

Like him or not, he's putting together an impressive run at (WTFLOL)24 years old. But I guess that's not good enough for some people until he finishes Forrest Griffin.

Hes on quite a run there is no doubt. But his two biggest wins are Rampage who hasnt looked in 3 years and post knee surgery Shogun who is as tough as they come but has plenty of holes in his game.

Its a great run, made greater by the fact he is finishing guys. But talking about him being the GOAT is ridiculous at his point.

Though I guess its no different then people comparing LEbron to MJ when he was a rookie. People love to hype up young guys

RJJH - 
Captain America - 
Canooke - Motivated BJ Penn
And healthy Shogun Phone Post

dont forget Fedor circa 2006
or new-old Belfort

Top 3:

JDS

Overeem

A.Silva

I can see Jones defeating all three.

hamill beat him once and he can do it again