Jon Jones CSAC Live Stream

Jon Jones CSAC Doping Hearing

Jon "Bones" Jones' California State Athletic Commission doping hearing live stream.

Posted by MMAFighting.com - The Mixed Martial Arts News Website on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

It's already started. Opening Remarks now.

So far

Jones Lawyer, "...not contesting that the substance was in his sample...He did not knowingly take the substance, has NO IDEA where it came from..."

Took a polygraph on his own and passed.

....Go on.

A lot of the scientist testifying that there are no randomized studies that allow us to estimate how much was taken or how long it would stay in the system. That we cannot draw any conclusions from the failed and passed tests except that it was ingested after the july passed test and before the failed one.

CSAC to scientist: "have you ever seen any substance or supplement tested and found to be contaminated with Turnanibol?"

Scientist: "No, i have not."

CSAC: "have you ever heard of any substance found to be contaminated with Turanibol?"

Scientist: "no"

Now a lot about the testing proceedures and anonimity of the samples.

In this bitch

scrapdo -

So far

Jones Lawyer, "...not contesting that the substance was in his sample...He did not knowingly take the substance, has NO IDEA where it came from..."

I can't remember all the details but bascially the guy who refined the polygraph for the FBI in the 1980's came out and said it is not reliable in the slightest, he's even wrote a book about it. You can learn how to pass one with minimal training. 

The FBI wanted to shut him up so much that they got him on some trumped-up charges about something and put him in prison for a few years. He just got out of jail about 6 months ago.

Polygraphs are bullshit.

Jon very concerned about having water. Sends Malki to fetch.

Technical Primates -
scrapdo -

So far

I can't remember all the details but bascially the guy who refined the polygraph for the FBI in the 1980's came out and said it is not reliable in the slightest, he's even wrote a book about it. You can learn how to pass one with minimal training. 

The FBI wanted to shut him up so much that they got him on some trumped-up charges about something and put him in prison for a few years. He just got out of jail about 6 months ago.

Polygraphs are bullshit.

They're especially BS when you take them independently. You can take as many as you like and just present the one you pass, could be 100 tries.

I have a feeling he'll get a one year suspension that is retro'd back to when he first popped (or 2nd time popped). UFC needs biv fights, and has much more pull with the comissions and USADA than tbey lead us to believe. I will be absolutely shocked if he gets more than a year.

Card -

LMAO

Free Jon Jones!!

boxing wiz - 

I have a feeling he'll get a one year suspension that is retro'd back to when he first popped (or 2nd time popped). UFC needs biv fights, and has much more pull with the comissions and USADA than tbey lead us to believe. I will be absolutely shocked if he gets more than a year.

I don’t think they have as much pull as people make it out to be. Last time, Jones go the full suspension time. He got no break at all. And if they had pull, guys like Jones, Anderson, Lesnar, Lyoto, Mendes, etc… wouldn’t be popping or would be getting off.

Jones lawyer trying to get the scientist to sign off on this being more likely a contaminated than intentional use. 

Nope

Trying to get him to agree that 20-60 is the normal does.

Nah, that's for thereputic, not necessarily for PED use, which he cannot say.

Now Jon's sciency guy "Mr Scott" is up...

He agrees with the last scientists on "pretty much everything he said..." but his conclusion is that this was accidental ingestion. He's made assumptions to come to that conclusion.

boxing wiz -

Regretfully, I agree.

Not a Jones fan in the least though, full disclosure.

Part of me wants to see him get off, part of me wants him to get the book thrown at him with a 4 yr suspension. 

EggOfGreed - 
boxing wiz -

Regretfully, I agree.

Not a Jones fan in the least though, full disclosure.

I bet he gets 2 years, minimum. I’m just hoping it’s not the full 4. UFC needs exciting guys. It’s so f’n stale now.

Jones scientist: "We could not confirm the presence of oral Turinibol in any of Jon's submitted supp's."

this seems real simple to me. What did you start taking in July and stop after July. Test that, if it had Oral turinibol in it then I believe Jon. If not, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.