Jon Jones CSAC Live Stream

BTW, big thanks to Scrapdo for the updates.

I'm at work so can't listen.

this is going so bad for Jon. actually tough to watch.

A lot more about the substance and the conclusion of this doc that it was accidental. He does make the point that, if he ingested close to the time of the test, the "parent" substance should have been detected.  Not just the metabolite.

Jon fucked himself, and it sounds like it’s going to get worse. 

Just book a juiced to the gills Jones vs a juicy Lesnar. 

Fuck USADA! 

going good or bad ? at work and cant hear -- thanks

The state going back at this Jon's guy. I think they did well, but he had some ok points. The problem is he admittedly is really using guesswork to conclude it was accidental.

Jons attorney looks like he wants to kill himself

Jon looks like a man defeated.

CavRyda -

For me, it's hard to say because, even judging by the questions asked by the comission,it's hard to read their minds. That said, almost nothing has seemed to favor Jon so far.

I think Jon might testify. He just said something to his lawyer and the lawyer clearly looked surprised and said "are you sure?" I could be completely wrong. Him testifying was also mentioned earlier so maybe not.

Either way, he keeps leaning over and saying things, whcih is never a great look.

For Jon's sake, I hope he's got other experts ready to testify besides Malki and his loafers in the front row.

Do they hand down a punishment today or wait a bit for that? 

Used body building website as source for turnb usage …bad move

Also whipped out this report in 4 hours…bad move

ShanTheMan -

today, i believe

scrapdo - 

I think Jon might testify. He just said something to his lawyer and the lawyer clearly looked surprised and said "are you sure?" I could be completely wrong. Him testifying was also mentioned earlier so maybe not.

Either way, he keeps leaning over and saying things, whcih is never a great look.

For Jon's sake, I hope he's got other experts ready to testify besides Malki and his loafers in the front row.

jon is next…he was almost getting up and then they grilled his slimy doctor again

Not good that he tested many supp's from Jon's camp and found the substance in NONE of them.

Rambo John J - Used body building website as source for turnb usage ...bad move

On what side (Jons or Commission’s), used these references?

Either way... ouch.

The Destroyer88 -
ShanTheMan -

today, i believe

Hope so.  

EggOfGreed -
Rambo John J - Used body building website as source for turnb usage ...bad move

On what side (Jons or Commission’s), used these references?

Either way... ouch.

commissions, and then jons scientist confirmed that

scrapdo -
CavRyda -

For me, it's hard to say because, even judging by the questions asked by the comission,it's hard to read their minds. That said, almost nothing has seemed to favor Jon so far.

thanks